Rescue Mission

Episode 120 - Rescue Mission

XANA launched an attack that generated a virus all over the city. Aelita, Yumi, Odd and Bloom went to the Volcano Sector to disable it, but were stopped by a firewall, and the transmition are on their own. XANA launched his monsters at them.

Meanwhile, Jeremy and Laura, with William and Ulrich, who went to see their parents who were in the hospital with the virus, found a way to attack

William: So, can you track the crystal?

Jeremy: Thanks to the newly updated Deep Scan, i can track it and triangulate it's exact location.

Jeremy's new Deep Scan didn't nead extracted energy from the Core of Lyoko. Instead, it used power from the Central Tower on the Network.

 Instead, it used power from the Central Tower on the Network

Jeremy used it, and located the Crystal Trix. Its location shocked both him and the rest of the group, as the Superscanner opened.

Jeremy: I don't believe this! The crystal is on the Desert Sector!

Laura: On an Activated Tower?!

Jeremy: XANA activated this tower over one month ago, and used it without us knowing! I really should start using up the Ultrascanner more.

William: So it's on Lyoko!

Ulrich: Perfect! We can attack that Tower, blow up the crystal, and use the Tower to reach the others!

Jeremy: That's exactly what we're gonna do, Ulrich! Go to the scanners, boys!

Ulrich and William went to the elevator again. They took it to the Scanner Room. They fist pumped, and entered the Scanners.

Jeremy: Transfer Ulrich! Transfer William! Upload Ulrich! Upload William! Virtualization!

The two boys were virtualized on the Desert Sector. Jeremy sent them the Overbike, and they both took it.