Meltdown

Episode 114 - Meltdown

We're at the Heritage. Anthea looked arround at everything that Waldo did so that Aelita could live on, destroyed by the Men in Black.

Anthea: The Men in Black did this?

Aelita: Yeah... All because XANA called them here.

Bloom: I guess i never took a glance at this place.

Anthea: Will we be able to return this place back to normal?

Bloom: I know a few people that can help with that. 

William: Miss Shaffer-

Anthea: Don't be so formal, cal me Anthea.

Yumi: Well, Anthea, what happed? How did you ended up on Lyoko?

Aelita: I to am a little confused. I know that you mentionated that you went to the Network, and all that, but how did you kept your virtual self?

Anthea: Well, that's a bittle complicated... I believe that Tyron created the Ninjas to be Virtual Avatars able to wonder all over the Network. I onestly don't know how he did it, but... One way or another, it was what allowed be to be onthe Network.

Aelita: But if he knew that you would be alive, why didn't they go after you?

Anthea: I took a chance when the lab is empty, at night. I went to activate a self Virtualization, and jumped on the Digital Sea.

Ulrich: So you jumped and that's it?

Anthea: I remember the alarms going off, when the scanner closed. I jumed as fast as i could, and when i went to the Digital Sea, i fell on somekind of portal.

Aelita: You got draged to a Hub?

Anthea: I did. I then found the Pangea, but it was so diferent. I jumped the moment i saw some monsters.

William: But... how did you find Lyoko?

Odd: That's still what i don't get as well!

Anthea: I found it on accident. I remember seeing a ship coming to Lyoko, and docked on a garage. Then i saw Aelita, Ulrich and Odd come out of it, and devirtualizing eachother.

Odd: When did that happend?

Ulrich: Maybe on the day that XANA nearly overheted the Supercomputer.

William: So you've been on Sector 5 ever since?

Anthea: I've been. I took the chance to discuise myself and hide my signal. That's why my Ninja Avatar was pink.

Laura: That explains the colours of the Ninja. But it doesn't explain the power you used to send Franz Hopper back to the Digital Sea.

Anthea: It's an ability that the Ninjas have. We use our power to send the target to the Virtual World. Luckly i did it in time.

Aelita: Mommy, this is awsome! We finally got you back!(hugs her mom)

Jeremy: That's great! But unfortunatly, XANA got away with this. He got back the Keys to Lyoko, and the gates to the Core Chamber are now open to him.

Yumi: We have to be at max alert to the Heart of Lyoko.

Odd: For now, i wan't to be at max aleart for my Bed! I'm tiered as well!

Ulrich: Odd it's 6PM. You're gonna miss dinner?