Hesperix

Episode 108 - Hesperix

Side note befor we start: After this episode, we'll stop two days, so that i can plan th next part of the story. There's a trailer to come in that time.

The Lyoko gang just returned from Lyoko, after dealing with a Tower in the Desert Sector, full of Insekts. 

Odd: I'm starting to bring inseticide to deal with these Insekts!

William: Lately XANA's been attacking with them and the Tarantulas to protect the Towers!

Bloom: Seems like the minions that XANA trust the most!

Jeremy: XANA uses his Tarantulas almost everytime he actviates a Tower! And when we activate one as well.

Aelita: Anyway, i hope that XANA doesn't do anything tomorrow. I have to meet Laura for photography class!

Jeremy: Well, we'll be preety busy ourselves. There's only 14 hours left before Bloom loses her powers for good!

William: Thank god that only the ones who will go to photography are the ones who have something tomorrow. 

Yumi: Yeah. Sorry that you're gonna miss the action, though, Aelita.

Aelita: Well, either this, or get full day of detention.

We now go to the dorms. We're inside Aelita and Bloom's dorm, where Bloom's looking at the timer that had the exact time to when her time expires.

Bloom: Only 12 hours left... I have to admit that i'm scared right now.

Aelita: Bloom, you came a very long way to give up. Besides, it's not like this is the first time you have to survive without them.

Bloom: Well, at one point i did lost my powers, but, the truth is, i had a little help from Daphnie to get them back. I don't thint that she could help me with that.

Aelita: Don't worry, we'll all be here to support you. For now, let's go to sleep. I'll be most of the day with Laura tomorrow, so we might only see at breakfast.

Bloom: Alright. Good night, Aelita.

Aelita: Good night, Bloom.

SCREEN TRANSITION - AELITA

A new day dawns in Kadic. The Lyoko Gang is by the vending machine. Aelita was expectin Laura to arrive, so that they could go and get planned. Laura arives, after a few moments.

Laura: Aelita! Sorry, if i'm late!

Aelita: No big deal. 

Odd. Hey, Laura!

Laura: Oh, Hiya, Darling! You good?

Odd: What do you think?

Laura: Hahahahahaha! Aelita, your cousin is the best!

Aelita: He can be preety funny most of the time! I think we should go, we have a lot to plan.

Laura: Okay! Buy, guys!

Lyoko gang: Buy Laura!(Laura and Aelita leave)

Jeremy: So, Bloom, any idea on where to start searching for the awnser to the riddle?

Bloom: The riddle mentionated the Red Depths. But what are teh Red Depths? Unless we figure thaat out, we're never gonna get the awnser!

Odd: How much time left?