Lady Einstein

Episode 103 - Lady Einstein

We're in the science laboratory at Kadic Academy. Jeremy is on the board solving a problem that Miss Hertz just gave them. But something's wrong.

Jeremy: 'A' equals 'G', multiplied by...  multiplied by 'R'.... ... No, no, sorry. I forgot the mass! So that makes... 'A' equals... 

There was a blond girl with green eyes, and very preety looks. People would take her by a Bimbo. However, she raised her hand. Miss Hertz saw her.

Miss Hertz: Laura?

The girl, Laura stood up. Jeremy went frusterated back to his sit. The Lyoko Gang was quite surprised.

Odd(whisper): What the heck just happend?

Ulrich(whisper): No idea. Let's see if the new girl can do something.

Odd(whisper): I passed by her today. She's all giggles and 'likes'. I'm telling you, she's a preety Bimbo, who's on my target list!

Laura: Let's see... If 'A' is is iqual to the mass 'S' multiplied by 'R' squared, which gives me valiues of: square root of 6.67, multiplied by 10 to the power of minus 11, all multiplied by... 

Aelita(whisper): Wow, she's pretty good!

Bloom(whisper): You bet. I heard Odd calling her a Bimbo outside, a moment ago.

Laura: There you go... The awnser is 29.7, kilometers per second.

Ms. Hertz: Well done, Laura.(Laura returns to her seet) Well, we're out of time for more today. Be sure to finish the last exercise for our next class.(bell rings)

On the patio, Jeremy was siting on a bench, prossecing everything that just happend. Odd and Ulrich came in, Odd to quite surprisde.

Odd: How did she do that?

Ulrich: That's why i tell you not to judge a person by its looks, Odd.(Yumi and William come in)

Yumi: Hi, guys!(learns in on Ulrich)

William: Why is Jeremy so down?(Aelita and Bloom ome in)

Aelita: Einstein met his mach! Our new classmate Laura Gothier just showed her that she's more that a blond pretty face

Laura looked at a bench, and saw Jeremy. She went to him, in an atemp to try and chear him up. She didn't loke to see people sad.

Laura: Hey there, Belpois. Are you okay?

Jeremy: I'm just frustrated! That was a simple question!(the Lyoko gang comes in)

Aelita: Stop beting yourself up! A brain isn't all that maters.

Jeremy: It matters! I blanked at an easy question!

Laura: I'm on Aelita's side. Like, you focus to much on your brain that you forget about the rest! 

Jeremy: I nead a soda!(leaves)

Laura: Is he, like, always like that?

Aelita: Not really. He usually works non stopping. It's been a wile since he's been able to do that.

Bloom: He must be hust a little rusty.

Laura: Well, i'm gonna go find Teo. Oh and Odd.(Odd turns to her) Dont judge a blond by her looks next time, Scrawny.(leaves)

Everyone but Odd: Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Odd: I'M NOT SCRAWNY!!!!!!

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY