501 - The Files

(Play the song, until the oppening)

07:00 AM. A red haired girl was waking up, thanks to her allarm. She went to play a nice music, and started her routine. The girl went to take a shower, and after that went to hav breakfast. She was very exited. She hegited the house, wearing a pink shlevless shirt, and a blue skirt, that reached her tights.

She was now listening to the music on her headphones, conected to an mp3, on a train. Her destination was Boulogne-Billancourt city. She got out of the train, took her bagadge, and went to her new school. She stoped at the entrance of her new school, where she would be staying in the dorms as well. This school is Kadic Academy. Lots of students were at the entrance now.

Jim Morales, the School's PE teacher and dorm manager, was at the entrance, reciving them, and the new students as well

Jim Morales, the School's PE teacher and dorm manager, was at the entrance, reciving them, and the new students as well. He saw the red haired, and went to her.

Jim: Well, Miss Peters, nice to meet you! I'm your PE teacher Jim Morales. Welcome to Kadic Academy!

The girl looked at Jim with her saphire eyes. She was Bloom Peters, and was now living her new life in Kadic.

 She was Bloom Peters, and was now living her new life in Kadic

Bloom: Nice to meet you sir!

Episode 96 - The Filles

It's a new year, and our heroes were finally seteling ing at Kadic again. We can see Jeremy unpaking the reat of this things. Wile Ulrich nd Odd, were seteling on their dorm. Ulrich noticed that there was something missing.

Ulrich: Hey, Odd, what happened to Kiwi?

Odd: I had to leave it with my cousin, Cass. She liked him so much that he ended up staaying with her! I'll see him only on holidays.

Ulrich: Well, we won't have problems with Kiwi being here. That's less detention problems on the list.

Odd and Ulrich kept unpacking. Meanwhile, Aelita was walking to her dorm. She put the key on the door to unlock it, but something was odd. It was already unlocked. She went inside, and Jim was there with Bloom.