The Trix

Episode 110 - The Trix

Bloom was now flying in front of the three people she never expected to see again. The Trix are a three sisters, who are knowen as the most feared witches of the magic universe. And now, they were here, working with XANA.

Icy: Haha. Surprised, Bloom? You were not expecting us to be here, were you?

Stormy: This is quite plesent, isn't it, Sisters?

Aelita: Bloom, are those the Trix you mentionated once?

Bloom: They are.

William: So they are the Trix.

Jeremy: The Trix? The same Trix Bloom told us about?

Bloom: Correct. That's them!

Darcy: I sudgest that you back off! We have some energy to extract!

Bloom: We to have buisness here! So you three can back off! DRAGON'S PASHION!

Bloom's attack caused direct impact on the Trick, forcing them to back off. They stood back up, and attemped to attack yey again.

Icy: You're not gonna get away that easely!

Icy shooted some icicle spears, but Bloom avoided them. Odd jumped and landed on top of the last Krab. 

Odd: Oops, i dropped some arrows!(hits the XANA eye) Buy buy!(jumps and the Krab blows up)

Ulrich: We still have to deal with the Ninjas!

They were so busy with their own enemies that forgot that the Scyphozoa was there to. It closed in on Aelita, and started draning the Keys to Lyoko

 It closed in on Aelita, and started draning the Keys to Lyoko

Jeremy: Aelita! Oh no!

Laura: Guys, we know you're stuck with problems,(Core Zone) but Aelita is at teh mercy of the Scyphozoa!

William slashed the last of the Ninjas. Yumi pulled out one fan, and slashed the Scyphozoa's tentacled, making the Jelifish drop Aelita. Aelita went back to the interface. On the lab, Jeremy looked and saw something on the extracted Data.

Jeremy: Huh?

Laura: What's this?

Jeremy: This might be...(looks closer) It is! The codes are being extracted!

Aelita: How much more time do we have to hold on?

Jeremy: A few more minuts!

The Scyphozoa backed off, but was shooted on the head, by Odd's arrows. Darcy came behind Odd.

Darcy: Wave Blade!

Darcy lereased a wave of dark blades. Those slashed Odd, and devirtualized him. William came in, but Stormy blocked his way.