XANA's Secret

Episode 109 - XANA's Secret

It's about 9PM. Our heroes are at the factory. Jeremy is in the Lab, while the rest of the team is in the Scanner Room, with Laura.

Aelita: You swear to keep it a secret?

Laura: I swear it!

Bloom: Good awnser, Laura.

Jeremy: Ok.(Lab) Now it's time for the final step. The Scanner. I'm gonna save your image on the Supercomputer.(Scanner Room) With that,(scanner opens) you'll be imune to the Return to the past, and officially part of the group.

Odd: You okay, Laura?

Laura: I have to admit that i'm a little scared. 

Aelita: Yeah, those things can be intimidating in the first time.

Yumi: Are you gonna change your mind?

Laura: I won't!

Laura entered the Scanner. She was a little scarred still, but she went on with it, for her friends. The Scanner closed, and Jeremy pressed ENTER.

Jeremy: Scanner Laura.

The Super computer recorded Laura's image, protecting her from the Return to the past

The Super computer recorded Laura's image, protecting her from the Return to the past. The Scanner finally oppened.

Jeremy: Welcome to the club, Laura!

William: How do you feel, Laura?

Laura: A bit funny. Is this how you come out of Lyoko, when XANA devirtualizes you?

Aelita: Sometimes its worst.(helps Laura) Welcome to the gang, Laura.

The Lyoko gang went back to Kadic. We now see them, getting out of the passage. Ulrich reached out his hand, and helped Yumi up.

Yumi: I'll be going. Good night, Darling(kisses Ulrich)

Ulrich: Good night, sweetheart.(Yumi leaves)

William: What's the plan for tomorrow, Jeremy?

Jeremy: I've been working on a virus for us to inject on the Supercalculator of the Cortex, so that we blow it up.

Aelita: How long have you been working on that?

Jeremy: For atleast two weeks. But it's still missing something. I don't think i'll be able to use it.

Laura: Can you send me the Virus' program, so that i can have a look at it tonight?

Jeremy: Ok. See what you can find.

SCREEN TRANSITION - AELITA

Aelita is on the interface, as two Mantas attack her father, and she's powerless to do anything.