A long gone past

Episode 105 - A Long Lost Past

We're in the gym. Jeremy's class is now entering to have PE class. But it seems like Jim is in a bit angry. He looks tiered as well.

Ulrich: Everything cool, Jim?

Jim: Not really. I'll be warning now that you'd better toe the line. I didn't sleep last night because of some mouse! And i don't wanna talk to much! I'm in a very bad mood!

The class went on, with Jim in a very bad mood indede. We're now in the Cafeteria. William and Yumi just went to join the rest of the team. Jeremy was now looking on his laptop.

Jeremy: Okay. Here's something that we didn't expect. There's a signal of another virtual world on the network, but it doesn't seem that XANA has any influence on it.

Aelita: A new virtual world without any trace of XANA?

Bloom: What if is something of Progect Carthage?

Jeremy: That's what worries me. So, who's up for some exploration tonight, in the new virtual world!

Everyone: We're up!(Laura comes in)

Laura: Hey there, guys! 

Aelita. Oh, hey, Laura! What's up?

Laura: Nothing much. Uh, Odd?

Odd: Yes?

Laura: I was wondering... Are you free either tonight or tomorrow?

Odd: Well, not tonight, but for now i have nothing tomorrow night!

Laura: Great! Well, you think we could... u know... Umm...

Odd: Oh! Of course! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 9 PM!

Laura blushed when Odd said that to her. She smilled, and waved. She then left to have lunch. The group smrinked when they saw that.

William: So our Don Juan is back huh?

Ulrich: Seems like you finally back on track as well, Odd.

Odd: Of course! Odd the greatest is always on track!

Yumi: Well, except when Sissi calls you out!

Everyone: Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

SCREEN TRANSITION - ODD

Later that night, the Lyoko gang was now seting up for thir mission. Jeremy had everyone on Sector 5, and they all took their spots.

Jeremy: Energize!

Jeremy transfered everyone to the Skid. He then released the supporters, and Aelita started the ignition. The Skid left the Garage.

 The Skid left the Garage