The Codex

Episode 111 - The Codex

Were at Kadic. This is de dormitory building. It's night time, and everyone seems to be sleeping. Well, except Jeremy. He got up, and went to the bathroom, to wash his face. It seems that Jim went to sleep. So, Jeremy went to see Aelita. However, on the way, he herd some voices.

??1: ...now drag this one to the first one.

??2: Done. What's next?

Jeremy: Aelita?

Jeremy opened the door to Laura's dorm. Aelita was on the desk, operating on Laura's PC, and Laura was working on her IPad. Laura's interface had a few codes, and some lines that Aelita and Laura were rewiting.

 Laura's interface had a few codes, and some lines that Aelita and Laura were rewiting

Aelita: Ok. Now, retype lines 128, 452 and 506.

Laura: 452... Ok, now what?

Aelita: All that's left is to reconfigure the random parameters.

Laura: So then, we can finally start decoding this thing, correct?

Aelita: That's right.

Jeremy, not wanting to interrupt them, closed the door. Both girls were working with head phones. But they both noticed some noise.

Aelita: Was that the door?

Laura: Let me see...(oppens the door) It's empty. Oh well. It might not be important. So, where were we?

A few hours later, it is now 8 AM, on Monday. Aelita and Laura were at the vending machine, with Bloom. Bloom glanced at Laura's Ipad, and noticed something on the program they were operating.

Bloom: What are you two decoding?

Aelita: Well, we'll awnser that at Lunch time. 

Laura: It's a small surprise.

Bloom: Huh?

SCREEN TRANSITION - LAURA

It's 1PM, and we can see the Lyoko gang having lunch. Odd was diging in to his food, But Jeremy seemed to not be eating at all. Aelita noticed it