The Trap

Episode 113 - The Trap

It's a new Day at Kadic. We can see Odd and Ulrich at the Cafeteria, having breakfast. Jeremy, William, Bloom, Aelita and Laura came in.

William: Morning, guys.

Ulrich: Morning.

Odd: Hey, guys!

Laura: Hiya!(sits with Odd) So, the Winx are enroling at Kadic today?

Bloom: They are! I heard that they were gonna split between ours and William's class. Aisha, Musa and Tecna are the oldest of the three.

Aelita: And what about Daphne?

Bloom: She's way older than me. She's gonna teach us here, as our new French teacher!

Jeremy: So you're having your sister teaching you?

Bloom: Well, this is gonna be a bit aqward. Luckly there are still dorms for them, and they can stay here. 

Ulrich: I guess that we should hurry ourselvs. They might nead a little help, right now.

The Winx were now enroling themselvs at Kadic. They got our of Mtr. Delmas, and Daphne got inside.

Delmas: Oh, morning miss Peters.

Daphne: Morning, Mister Delmas.

Delmas: I've been epecting you. So, you'll be the new History Teacher her at Kadic. Mister Fumet will have to move out tomorrow, so, i hope that everything goes well and that the students don't give you any hard time.

Daphne: No problem, i can take care of everything.

Delmas: Very well. I'm well aware that you are Bloom's big sister. So i do expect that, at least in class, you can mantain a professional relationship with your sister.

Daphne: There is no problem, sir. I'm well aware of everything, and so is Bloom.

A few moments latter, we go to Aelita's class. Roxy, Stella, Flora and Tecna joined our heroes, before entering the classroom. Mister Fumet noticed them.

Fumet: Well, i'm aware of the four new students. Please girls, care to introduce yourselvs?

The Winx one by one introduced themselvs, and surprised everyone because they to were from Gardenia. Fumet then went to start Class, but Delmas came in with Daphne.

Delmas: Can i have everyone's attention for a moment? Allow me to presentate Kadic's new History Teacher. This is Daphne Peters.

Everyone looked at eachother, when they eared the name Peters. They gale a glance at Bloom who simply stood up.

Bloom: Daphne is my big sister! It's been so long since i've seen her.

Daphne: You will be no special, just because of that, Bloom. I'll treat you like all students in this classroom. I won't make exceptions.

SCREEN TRANSITION - BLOOM

The Lyoko Gang and the Winx are at the Patio. Daphne would be spending less time with them, cause she's now teacher. But when she could, she would hang out with them. It's about 4PM, now and classes ended for our heroes.

Yumi: You girls sure surprised everyone, when you told that you're from Gardenia.

Musa: I bet we did. One way or another, we have to thank our friends from Gardenia to help us.