Deep Scan

Episode 118 - Deep Scan

We're at Kadic. Jeremy's class is having History, right now, with Daphne, since Mister Fumet had to leave Kadic.

Daphne: The main idea of this work is to study some events that had big impact on humanity's history. I selected a few topics that are on this papers. You can join in groups of 3 to 4, and do the work. Once you chose the topic, that topic cannot be chosen by another group. One more thing before we end for today. You can alway talk with another group and change topics with that group, but come talk to me i you do it. Next class, i'll give you the topics.

The Bell rang, and the Lyoko gang went out of class, followed by the Winx, and met with William, Yumi, Musa, Aisha and Tecna.

William: Hey, guys.

Jeremy: Hi!

Tecna: So, what's the topic today?

Stella: Daphne got a big group work for us! We'll be split into groups of 3 to 4.

Musa: History group work?

Tecna: Wow, we're almost at the end of the first term, and you still have to do the group work?

William: Well, we still have 6 weeks until it ends. 

Aelita: Plus, since we had a problem of restricted time, she said that this evaluation will replace our last history test!

It's about 10AM. The Lyoko gang doesn't have class so far, so they went on to have a chat, and Aelita came from the vending machine with two sodas. One for Bloom, and the other for herself.

Yumi: Hiroki decided to hid the cat under the bed, but it eventually got caught. I even told him to follow Odd's example. A smelly dirty drawer and it's done!

Aelita and Bloom: Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Odd: Hey, i'll let you know that he was never find thanks to the "smelly dirty drawer"!

William: Thanks to the jumps back in time, i'd say!

Ulrich: In a way Odd is right.

Odd: Of course i'm right!

Ulrich: I'd seteld down if i were you! Yumi's also right, you know?

Odd: Hm?

Ulrich:  That drawer still stinks Kiwi!

Odd: Say that one more time, and i'll spill the beans about the swimming pool attack!

Ulrich and Yumi: Odd, we told you not to talk about the Swiming Pool Attack again!

Roxy: Wait, what happend in the swimming pool?

Odd: I will have to tell another story for that. The attack in the gymnasium!

Aelita and Jeremy: Odd we agree on never talking about that again!

Roxy, Bloom and Musa: Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Jeremy: Why does he have to bring up those topics all the time?

Stella: Bloom, you've been with them the most, you know about any of this?

Bloom: I'd have told you if i knew any of this! Aelita never told me about any attack on the gym!

William. As far as i'm concerned, the swimming pool attack... Ulrich isn't that-

Ulrich: No it's not that one.

William: Oh. So it's other thing. Okay.(BEEP BEEP BEEP) Hm?

Jeremy: Huh?(pulls his laptop) What's all this?