Decisions

Epiode 112 - Decisions

We're in Virtual Magix. The Skid is docked in the Tower, at Lake Roccalute, allowing Aelita, Bloom and William to be teleported to the Red Fountain, in the Real Magix.

 The Skid is docked in the Tower, at Lake Roccalute, allowing Aelita, Bloom and William to be teleported to the Red Fountain, in the Real Magix

Ulrich, Yumi and Odd stood on the Skid, to protect it, and the Tower. Flora, Aisha and Tecna came in, but they are not doing to well.

Odd: LASER ARROWS!(the Winx barely dodged it) That was close.

Yumi: Yeah, but we're hanging on preety well! Jeremy, Laura, how are they doing?

Laura: They're on the Supercomputer!(Lab) But it seems like something to complex. I don't know how they're gonna destroy it!

Ulrich: We're hanging on so far!

Jeremy. Yeah, better than expected! So far you still have all your life points! This is perfect!(Virtual Magix) Hang on, a few moments.

Ulrich: No problem! TRIPLICATE!(splits into three)

Tecna: HUH?

Aisha: He divided in three!

Flora: How do we attack now?

The three Ulrich went, and barely missed the fairies, who flew out of the way. The Winx were stuck to a corner.

Tecna: We're in a big pinch right now! Timmy, how's everyhing on your side?

Timmy: The others were blocked! They can't get pass by the firewall that's in their way!

Tecna: WHAT?!

Timmy: I don't know! They just created the Firewall! They have superpowers!

Tecna: I can see that! One of the other three splited into three!

Timmy: This is bad!

SCREEN TRANSITION - BLOOM