𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. the santiago family

chapter twenty-four, episode zero
the santiago family

"IS she dead?" a unfamiliar male voice boomed inside of her head. bonnie moore knew for a fact that that wasn't five's voice because his voice isn't that deep or raspy.

"no, mijo, she's still breathing. go get some water she's waking up." another unfamiliar more mature female voice said to the unfamiliar male voice. "now! es para hoy no para mañana!"

the boy stomped away and bonnie then slowly opened her eyes squinting them as she let herself get comfortable with the light surrounding her. she opened her eyes to a unfamiliar atmosphere and she quickly sat up, her breath quicken and glancing around the living room.

"ay mija, lay down." the women said softly putting a hand on Bonnie's arm and gently laying her back down and putting her hand on Bonnie's forehead to check her temperature. "you're not burning up anymore, that's good."

"who are you?" bonnie croaked out closing her eyes again feeling a massive headache but she kept herself steady trying to remember what had happened.

"oh well, im penelope!" the women said with a wide smile bringing her hand up to move strands of Bonnie's hair away. "that's my son, sebastian."

penelope pointed over towards the boy who was walking towards them with a glass cup of water setting it down on the table and giving Bonnie a tight smile. "how did I-how did I end up here?"

penelope sighed deeply watching as the girl sat back up slowly this time opening up her eyes and glancing at the women. she is beautiful, bonnie thought. the women had medium length hair, blonde hair, brown almost hazel eyes and the smile she had was beautiful.

Bonnie turned her head over to the boy. he had short black hair that was sticking up at all angles, brown hair and his face didn't show any emotions. almost reminding her of someone.

"well it we found you yesterday..."

"shit!" bonnie hissed in pain as she dropped to the concrete floor, her head hitting the ground with a loud thud. she quickly looked up to the bright light of electricity hoping for someone else to drop down with her. but nothing.

"No, no, no!" Bonnie shouted standing herself up from the floor glancing up at the blue light with tears whelming up in her eyes. "no!" the blue light disappeared in seconds ruining every single strand of hoping leaving Bonnie.

"fuck!" Bonnie shouted putting her hands up in her hair looking around the alley way. bonnie took her hands off her hair scoffing loudly shaking her head as she kept on cursing five inside of her mind.

bonnie felt a prickle of liquid running down the side of her eye and she brought her two fingers to touch it and she brought it in front of her view and it was blood running down her forehead. due to the fall she had earlier.

"oh sh—"

"obviously we weren't going to leave a fainted girl in the middle of an alley with blood running down her forehead alone." Sebastian said sarcastically sitting down on the other couch from the other side of them.

"uh, thank you." bonnie whispered to penelope who nodded her head rubbing her thumb onto her cheek before standing up.

"your welcome, mija! now dinner is almost ready. sebas go take her to the guest room, I'll get you extra clothes in a little." penelope said sending her son a glare as he made a face but he stood up nodding his head for bonnie to follow him.

she wasn't really in the right mind, most likely because she needs sleep and food right now before she even starts asking questions. she didn't even trust them, they could work for the handler and just be under cover to get her or whatever. but right now, bonnie didn't even know where she was.

"the bathroom is connected to my room, so if you're going go use it lock it from both sides." sebastian explained smiling tightly at bonnie before leaving, shutting the door on his way out.

bonnie sighed deeply sitting herself down onto the bed. she looked around the room, the walls were a nude color, the bed had white and gray bedsheets and everything, the closet had a mirror facing the bed and it was a decent size.

she felt overwhelmed by everything, she didn't know where she was, what year she was in and the most important question of all where the fuck is her family. she cradled herself on the bed, leaning her back against the headboard and brought her knees up to her chest.

bonnie dropped her head between her legs and her arms wrapped around them. she let out a single sigh and tears started to run down her eyes in full speed. she wanted to see her family, she wanted to see Diego, Allison, Klaus, five hell even luther she doesn't care.

she doesn't know when she's going to see them again, doesn't have a single flying clue when when she's going to see him again. she put a hand over her mouth to prevent the cries to get louder, closed her eyes tightly but she continued to cry. letting all of the mixed emotions out in tears.

the moore girl didn't hear when the door open and, a already worried mom, entered the room. penelope dropes the pile of extra clothes at the edge of her bed and went to her side. Penelope reached forward to comfort her but she let out a hiss in a pain when her hand got shocked by the shield that Bonnie didn't even know she had put up.

bonnie immediately sniffed up her tears and dropped the shield from herself, wiping her tears away furiously. "im so sor—"

"it's alright, amor. you don't have to explain anything just yet." the women smiled gently at bonnie who was so confused on how a stranger could be so comforting to someone she has never met, to a girl she rescued from an unknown alley knocked out, to a girl who's powers electrocuted her and she didn't even ask her what it was, she just said she didn't have to explain anything.

"come on, diners ready." penelope smiled standing up from the bed and sticking her hand out for bonnie to grab. bonnie seemed against it not really wanting to eat but the women rolled her eyes, the smile still stuck on her face, before reaching out and putting Bonnie's hand on top of hers and leaded her out of the room.

at the dinner table penelope sat alone whilst Sebastian and bonnie sat next to each other. bonnie was awkwardly looking down at her plate, fidgeting with her fingers underneath the table. Sebastian was eating his food not really paying attention to Bonnie and penelope was eyeing at Sebastian and then at bonnie.

then a question popped inside of Bonnie's head. the red hair girl lifted her head up from the table and frowned her eyebrows, her eyes drifting over to penelope who's face lit up. "what date is it today?"

"November 19." Sebastian mumbled with his mouth full and he muttered a sorry underneath his breath when penelope gave him a glare.

"full date?" bonnie asked tilting her head to the side.

"november 19, 1963."