36. Really Want to Make Out

Warning: Chapter has many mentions of a DD lifestyle between two teenagers. If this offends you in any way, do not leave a comment about how weird/messed up it is. Simply exit off the story and find one more suitable to your preferences. Thanks <3

Also for a little bit of sassy little Taylen, check out the last chapter of my other book 'Made to Fly'. The chapter is titled "12 years ago".

Peter came over the next day around noon. Almost as if it was routine, we went upstairs and stretched out across my bed. I was shocked that Dad hadn't grounded me, but I should have seen it coming. He barely tapped me when we got home from Peter's that night. He has been treating me the way he did months ago when Peter and I were first getting together. Unfortunately, that left Carter getting all his attention again. He had already been whipped for being mouthy and it was barely noon. He was going to have to figure his life out. He only had a few months before his baby arrives.

Peter was a little stiff from his recent encounters with his mom's hairbrush. He told me that he was glad that Eliza didn't take his nana's advice and whoop him for being late. He got away with corner time. We laid around and talked for a while, filling each other in on what the other missed while we were separated. Finally, we got around to talking about what we actually discussed what we were going to discuss; the discipline side of our relationship.

I grabbed out my binder and pulled out the papers that we had used last time. I handed them to Peter and asked that he look over them. He got a rather sheepish look on his face and refused the papers. I gave him a questioning look to which he responded, "I want to redo those."

"Can I ask why? Not that it's an issue, I just want to know why we are changing them?"

"I want stricter rules," he mumbled.

So that was why he was acting so shy. He wanted to make the rules stricter.

"You know that if the rules are stricter, that means the punishments are stricter as well?"

"Yes ma'am," he whispered, his cheeks flaming.

"Ok. What kind of rules are you wanting to implement? I have my own in mind but I would like to hear your suggestions."

"I have been struggling with my grades and my parents don't really keep an eye out until report cards come out. It's not really working," he admitted.

"Ok, I'm proud of you for saying something. What should we put in place to help with your grades, love?"

Peter got blushy again and looked at the floor, " Well I was reading about this sort of thing a few days ago and I saw something about maintenance spankings," he said as quietly as he possibly could.

"Ok, I have heard some about that. How would you like those to work?"

"I'm not sure," he admitted.

"Ok, let's come back to that. Anything else?"

"Are you going to spank me if my parents spank me? I don't think we ever talked about it and I know you never did before, but I thought it would be worth asking."

"I think that it would depend on the situation. If it was a very serious situation where you put yourself in danger, then after they spanked you, I would wait a few days and do it again. If I get to you before they do, you have to accept whatever they give you but I would recommend that you tell them that you have already been spanked for it. Another thing is that if you are being super disrespectful to them, I will tear you up as well. We will not stand for that," I said the last part in a halfway stern manner.