𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊. the boyfriend

IMPORTANT !!!!
changed their age to 16.
so in the first act bonnie is 16 along with five
and in second act Bonnie turned 17
and somewhere along this five will also turn
17.

chapter twenty-six, episode zero
the boyfriend

               BONNIE shoved five inside of her room since he couldn't use his powers to teleport them, even though he could but he didn't know that. Bonnie slammed the door shut locking it with her hand never taking her eyes off five who was looking around her room.

"nice room." five said nonchalant, shoving his hands in his pockets and walking aimlessly around.

"where the fuck have you been for the past year? and why the hell are you telling her that youre my boyfriend." Bonnie snapped crossing her arms over her chest and leaned against the door, sending daggers at five.

"who is he?" five asked picking up a photo frame showing Sebastian and her on Bonnie first Christmas.

Penelope suggested that they all wore matching pj's and since Bonnie never done Christmas before she was excited while sebastian hid his own pride and ego for Bonnie. the two were smiling widely at the camera, her arms were thrown around his shoulder and he had his around her upper body. their faces smushed together with pure joy in their faces.

"cut the shit, five. answer my goddamn question." Bonnie snarled walking over to him and snatching the frame placing it back down on her nightstand. Bonnie turned around only now realizing her mistake. their body's were closer to each other then before, their eyes locked with one other as their faces were only inches apart from doing what they both been longing for, for a very long time.

that impulsive thought running through both of their heads but Bonnie kept it in place while five didn't. "where have you been?" bonnie whispered now her arms touching his chest, and even if they were crossed over her chest she could feel the way his heart was beating fast.

"I arrived today," bonnie didn't give him a faze look knowing that there was much more than that, "I actually arrived on doomsday that is a week from now and Hazel was there and he brought me here."

"oh god." bonnie groaned throwing her head back and dropped her arms to the side of her body. another end of the world. "where's Hazel?"

"dead." five whispered and bonnie dropped her head down to his chest and immediately she felt comfort. five slithered his hand down her arm and the intertwined their hands like how he always did. bonnie smiled gently against his chest, any thoughts of wanting to kill him before leaving now. bonnie tilted her head up and her eyes landed on his lip and the back up at his eyes.

Bonnie leaned forward along with five, their nose touching and their lips merely inches apart. bonnie connected their lips into a soft, gentle and filled with nothing but love for each other kiss. bonnie took her hand away from his and wrapped it around his shoulder tangling them onto his jet black hair.

in seconds the kiss turned heated and before they knew it five and bonnie were having a make out session on her bed. her hands in his hair tugging onto it and his hands rested on her waist squeezing it whenever he felt her tug into his hair. five dropped her gently onto her bed moving ontop of her and continuing to pamper her with kisses.

right when things were getting heated between them sebastian burst into the door and let out a shout of horror. "oh my god! i need bleach! mom! ama!" sebastian quickly shut the door behind him.

five and Bonnie's pulled around turning their heads over to the door that she most likely locked but then she remembered that the lock doesn't work in the house, whenever someone burst through it the lock brakes. five chuckled dropping his head down to the crook of her necks kissing her neck.

"how did you find me?" bonnie managed to chock out as she tilted her head to the side to give him more access.

"a boyfriend always knows." five shrugged his shoulders starting to suck on her skin. bonnie closed her eyes and bit her lip. "and I had help from someone."

bonnie laughed and pushed him off from her and then glanced down at him as she sat up in her bed. she didn't say anything as she simply admired him. his hair was messy due to the fact that she was playing it with, his lips were puffy and a rosy color while his cheeks were full on dark pink.

"we um," five mumbled reaching out to grab Bonnie's hand and intertwining them together, "we have to go visit diego tomorrow. he's the only other person I was able to find at the moment."

Bonnie's eyes widen and she felt him squeeze her hand. "where is he?"

"in a insane asylum."

instead of Bonnie being worried about that the red hair girl laughed shaking her head. "of course he is." she looked back down at five and her face dropped as she noticed the way that five was only staring down at her hand. "what's wrong?"

"we didn't escape the end of the world." five whispered and bonnie laid back down on her stomach, lifting her head up to look directly at five. her hand went to his hair and twirled it piece of her finger and sighed deeply.

she didn't know what to say and she didn't want to say the wrong thing. so she simply placed her head onto his chest, right above his heart, and closed her eyes feeling relaxed at the sound of his heart beat. five was glad she didn't say anything else, he felt like whatever anyone said it wasn't going to change the fact that he brought doomsday.

but with Bonnie in his arms once more, he felt okay. he felt okay for the time being, before everything went to shit again. he wrapped his arms around her shoulder and brought her closer to him.

the room went silent until Bonnie's soft snores filled the room making five smile and glance down at the girl who has fallen fast asleep in his arms, with her arm wrapped around his torso and her head right above his heart.

he, himself, closed his eyes as well.

it was going to be a long but also quick week and this might be the only time where the two are together alone in a room where everything is at peace, where no one is there to annoy them or bother them.

where is only five hargreeves and bonnie moore.