Chapter THIRTY SIX

Teegan

Cohen definitely knows what he's doing when it comes to sex.

   I'm not exactly a newbie or anything, but I just know the basics, I guess. I'm not really experienced beyond two high school relationships, only one of them being serious.

   As he pulls me into his house and lets the door slam behind us, I kick off my sandals and follow him through to his bedroom. He leaves the door open and leaves the light off and is already pulling off his shirt and leading me to his bed.

   "I couldn't wait to leave that party," he says, his voice husky.

   I mumble a noise and drop onto his bed. I'm nervous and excited and ready. He basically tackles me and cages me under him, bending down to kiss me in one swift motion. His hands are already pulling at the bottom of my shirt and I move so he can pull it off. His expression softens and he kisses me again before moving down to kiss my chin, neck and then chest.

   Cohen touches me carefully at first, down my shorts, and when I moan, he goes harder before pulling out his hand out undoing them. At the same time, he opens his shorts and kicks them off. He's breathing heavily and acting a bit frantic, and I think knowing nothing will stop us this time is freaking him out.

   "Hey," I say, pulling at him so he has to come back up to where I am.

   "Yeah?" he says quickly.

   "Breathe. We don't have to rush," I tell him, and smile.

   He grins but goes right back to work, leaving kisses on my stomach and then starts moving lower. After a few kisses to my lower region, he finds out that I'm very ready for him. I can tell he's excited by the look he gives me as he comes back up to kiss me on my mouth again.

   "You're sure?" he asks, because he feels like he should.

   I nod and kiss him again. He doesn't hesitate and I watch as he pulls away and reaches for a condom from his night stand. Nothing about this is familiar, especially not how sweet and careful Cohen is with me. I'm so hot and turned on as I see him rip open the package and pull down his boxers that I moan and then bite my lip. My heart is pounding.

   "Teeg... I..." he starts but doesn't finish.

   I can't think of anything except how he's going to feel inside me. When he's right there, ready, I reach up and pull him closer. He looks surprised and then pushes in, slowly at first. I hold my breath until he's got a good rhythm going and then my pleasure takes over. I groan and moan and whisper more and yes. He grunts and holds my hips and watches the space where we are connected. When he leans down to put his forehead to mine, I kiss him. It feels perfect and unimaginable and as if he was created just for me.

   "I'm... ugh... close," Cohen mumbles against my mouth and then sits up to grab my hips again.

   I hold his eye contact and whisper his name as he finishes, grunting and panting. He falls to my side a minute later and huffs out a breath, his chest rushing and falling, fast. He's quiet, so I lean over and kiss his shoulder.

   "How was... was that...?" he breathes out.

   "So good," I tell him and he lowers his head to kiss me again.

   "I know it was... not really... I mean.. it's been awhile for me..."

   I reach up and touch his cheek and make him look at me. "Cohen, it was amazing."