【1】

You know, I never thought I'd be here. Standing along such a big crowd of people. Especially with him standing a few meters right in front of me. I wasn't expecting him to be here at all. What a pleasant- unpleasant surprise. I'm confused as to why he is here, but that doesn't matter right now. All I wonder is what are you up to... what are you planning, because whatever it is. It cannot be good.

20 Minutes Before

"Hey y/n we need you backstage. Semi needs to talk to you"

"Alright" As I make my way backstage I see Semi standing by the door of his dressing room talking to one of the prop managers. Seconds before I approach Semi the prop manager walks away, leaving Semi standing and turning around to face me.

"Hey sweetheart, come on, I need to talk to you" We make our way inside of his dressing room as he closes the door behind me.

I feel his arms snake around my waist from behind and I can feel him trailing kisses up and down my neck.

"So what do you want to do after the concert princess"

I hum from the pleasure of his kisses.

"Nothing, maybe grab some food and head back home. There's a high chance of us being tired after this concert. Though it's your last one from this tour"

I feel Semi smile against my skin, he turns me around and looks at me. He leans down to kiss me as we hear a knock on the door.

"BE READY IN TEN!!" we let out a small laugh

"Well.. we should head out now, don't you think?"

"Yeah, you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be love, after you"

He opens the door and we head out to the side of the stage.

"I'll be the loudest one out there promise" I said smiling

"Oh I know you will be, you're also very loud in-" I give him a quick kiss before he can finish his sentence. He looks at me and laughs.

"You're so cute"

"I know" I joke

"Well I'll go and get ready, have to make sure the guitar and microphone sound good"
"Yeah, I'll be in the front row, VIP" I walked out to the front of the stage and walked towards the VIP area.

People start walking in and flooding the colosseum finding their spots. I watch from afar how many people are here. I'm proud, proud of how far Semi has come, as a person and artist. How big he got among the music industry and around the world. He deserves the world. All the hard work we put in, day and night. As he made the beats and tunes for his songs, I was the mastermind behind some of the lyrics.

I'm an artist myself, I've gotten my own gigs and signed with some record labels to release my music. I write music, produce, sing, and perform my songs. Although I'm as famous as Semi, I don't usually go on tour unlike him. I like spending my time with him relaxing while we aren't on tour with his band. Whenever my label wants me to go on tour, Semi is always there with me. He has always supported me in any way he could. He's been my number one supporter... Although I might have had another "number one" supporter before, Semi has definitely taken the spot now.

Plenty of restless nights and problems would get between us and the media, but we didn't let it get in the way of our relationship. Rumors and drama would always come and go pretty often so we wouldn't pay much attention. We grew stronger together, nothing would get in the way of us two... or so I thought until now.

I look up as people cheer and the band is visible to everyone in the crowd. The red lights start up along with some smoke from the sides of the stage. Flashing lights start up and music starts.