【14】

I called Semi to let him know we'd stop by to pick up her stuff. I called him. He sounded very enthusiastic when he picked up the phone. Until I told him we were only there to pick up her stuff. I could hear the smile on his face fade away each time I spoke.

I could see her sitting by the kitchen table from the living room. She looked so peaceful. She had a notebook under her hands. Her headphones on, eyes closed. It was nice seeing her into her own little world. Like the old days. I missed her, I missed this.

I grabbed my notebook, making my way to the couch, along with my phone and headphones. I sat on the end of the couch. My back pressed against the arm rest. Although it wasn't the most comfortable thing, I could see her. And that's all I need to write as of now.

I start to play my music. Trying to come up with something clever for a song.

"Too late-" I mumble under my breath. I know Y/n cant hear me. Her music is blasting in her ears as she writes something down. "Too late what" I whisper.

Girlfriend? Don't have one. Pretend? Just for the sake of the song. I got it.

"Had your girlfriend at my house for two days" Huh. Sounds familiar. I chuckle. THe irony of my lyrics.

"Too late, had your girlfriend at my house for two days. I guess this works" I think i got it. I think I should add something more. Hmmm.

"Should be obvious the reason she stayed with me... this is hilarious" I cant believe what i'm writing right now. A projection of these past days. I'm not sure Semi would approve of this song. I won't tell him then.

I know we have the big finale concert in a few days. Again in LA. I'll just add this song in by the end of the show without telling Semi. Hopefully he doesn't know what this song is about, even though it's pretty obvious.

I won't tell Y/n what I wrote. No one will know until the show. I'll tell the band to let them know this will be at the end of the show. I'll tell them not to tell Semi. They're in for a treat.

I close my notebook. Pausing my music I look up at her. Taking her headphones out.

"Should we go pick up my stuff now?" She says standing up.

"Yes hold on, let me grab my keys. I'll meet you downstairs" 

I know. Another short chapter again. I'm like very tired. Next chapter is also short, but the books is coming to an end. Please enjoy. Love you guys <3