【7】

[Play: Animals-Maroon5]

It's too fucking early for this shit. Semi arranged a meeting at the studio today to sample some of my songs. I didn't think he'd want to try those out. What if he finds out. I could care less. Maybe he'll know how good I fucked his 'girlfriend'. I don't think he'll mind much, will he?

All my songs describing how good I made her feel, how good I fucked her, describing every detail of it. Meddle about was one I wrote when Y/n and I were still in highschool. So is the song I wrote, Church. I wrote plenty of songs, while we were together hanging out and in a relationship. Sometimes I'd even write songs while she was away.

I know we didn't have the best relationship anyone could have, but I did care for her. Though it was not very clear. I was- am, toxic. But I don't care. Jealousy gets the best of me. I can't stand the thought of someone else with the person I want. I'm possessive, I know. I was toxic, I was the person to break her and manipulate her into thinking she was nothing without me.

She knew she could've done better, I see she tried.

Too bad Semi isn't me. He will never be.  He won't love you like I did. He won't fuck you like I did. He won't ever be better than me.

'You can start over, you can run free

You can find other fish in the sea

You can pretend is meant to be

But you can't stay away from me

I can still hear you making that sound

Taking me down rolling on the ground

You can pretend that it was me

But no, oh'

He will never be like me. You can pretend I am him fucking you. You can pretend it's me hitting all those right spots. But he will never be like me. He won't satisfy you like I ever did. So sad.

Might have to remind you how good I made you feel sooner or later.

Indeed I will make your life a living hell. I will tell everyone you were mine, does Semi know you were? If not, now here's the chance of him knowing. This will be such a treat to watch.

Seeing your life fall apart when I tell him, when you didn't. Breaking you two will be a pleasure. I will finally have you back with me. I will be your prince in shining armor. I'll be there when you start to cry. This time I'll be better. I will be the one you chose in the end. I'll make sure I am the one for you. I'll make sure there isn't anyone in the way.

It was around 10:30am. Semi had made the arrangements with the studio today. I came in early.

"Hello?" I hear it coming from the other line.

"Hey" Keeping it short and simple.

"I know you are wondering how I got your number, don't worry I got it from Semi" I said reassuring that I wasn't a stalker who somehow got her number.

"Ok? Why are you calling me though?" She said in an annoyed voice.

"To tell you that-"

"Y/n who are you talking to" I hear a second voice coming from the phone. It was Semi.

"Suna. I have to go, I'm busy right now, meet you in the studio in thirty" She says before hanging up.

What a fucking bitch. Not letting me finish my sentence.

I decided to chill and pass time writing some more lyrics in the studio while we waited for Semi and Y/n.

Almost half an hour has passed and neither of them showed up. I decided to give Y/n a call again.

"H-Hello?" I hear a whimper. What the fuck.

"Y/N, you said you were going to be here with Semi like thirty minutes ago, where the fuck are you?" I asked annoyed, it's been a while. I could be home doing something else than be here waiting for these two.

"Uh- um. I had a little accident so we had to fix it before we left"  Bullshit. I'm not stupid y/n.

"Ok, when are you getting here then?" C'mon don't lie..

"When we get there- I gotta go. Bye" She cuts the conversation short again.

"But-"

Okay yeah whatever Y/n. I know you two were fucking. I recognize your whimpers and breathing patterns. Yet your breathing was still light somehow. I guess he wasn't doing it right, was he?

Whatever. I hope you like the little surprise before you walk into the studio.

See you soon.

All my love, Suna.