【5】

"Oh fuck off Suna. You have no right to be in my business at all" I spat at him.

"C'mon sweetheart, I've missed you. It's been a few years. Why don't we... catch up for a bit. I know you've missed me too" He looks down at me with a sly smile.

"No. You're wrong, I didn't miss you at all. Walking out of each other's life was the best that could be done. I don't care how much you claim to have 'loved' me or 'missed' me, I could care less" You see, if it were in different circumstances, maybe I would've liked catching up with you.

But in reality I think it was for the best to never talk again.

"Wow, really" He scoffed and rolled his eyes at me.

"Yes really, now let me go." I attempt to push him off me, but he doesn't budge.

"Suna please, don't start with this now" I look up at him.

"Start with what, y/n" He gets close to my ear as he says my name. It sent shivers down my spine.

"Suna, I'm not stupid, what do you want?" I know he doesn't want to just 'catch up'. What are you up to Suna? What do you want from me this time?

"Well, I already told you, I want to catch up with you" He says, taking a step back, no longer cornering me.

"Is that all?" I'm sure as hell that isn't all, but I guess I can try to get along with him again. After all, he's not leaving my life anytime soon now.

"Yes, that's all sweetheart." He grins at me.

"Ok then, let's get back to our table, and don't ever call me that again, go it?" I start walking back to our table leaving him behind.

"Whatever you say, princesa" he says behind me

"Suna, shut the fuck up, don't think I didn't hear you" He laughs

"Oh there you guys are" Semi smiles at me.

"Hey yeah, sorry I was in the bathroom" I say as I take a seat back where I was sitting before, disregarding the fact that I wanted to sit somewhere else a few minutes prior.

"Did we miss anything?" Suna asks

"No, we decided to order more appetizers, want some?" Aiko says stuffing his mouth with mozzarella sticks.

"Don't mind if I do" I say, grabbing one.

"So I was thinking, maybe we should write more songs" Semi looks at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask him, grabbing another mozzarella stick.

"Well, Suna is new in our band, maybe we can write a song where he can sing too, I mean, he has the ability to sing, play the drums, and the guitar." Well damn, I knew he was talented, but now I have to write a song so he can sing. This is going to be a wild ride. A challenge even. I know Suna writes lyrics himself, he just doesn't make them into songs.

"Actually Semi, I have a few things I've written before, I can show them to you later if you want." Suna says, looking at Semi.

"Oh man, that's cool, yeah definitely, I want to take a look at those, maybe our producers can make a song out of it." Semi tells him. I'm just hoping his lyrics aren't something out of pocket, as far as I can remember, they used to be very um.. Out there to say the least.

"Y/n are you listening" I hear Semi ask me. As I feel all eyes on me too.

"Yeah I'm fine, so uh- about the lyrics, why don't we contact our studio, see if we can have some sessions there for a few hours and see what comes up" I'm not opposing the idea of using Suna's lyrics, but I have no idea what they are about, and I for sure don't want to come in for a treat.

In addition to this, I still have to try and get along with Suna. Forget about our past and get through this like normal.

"Great then, I'll contact them first thing tomorrow morning" Semi says

"It's getting pretty late and my beautiful lady over here needs some rest, are you ready?" Haru asks Clarisse and she nods.

"I'm ready. It was nice catching up with you Sol. I'll talk to you later" She says as they leave the table.

Aiko decided to head home too.

All that was left was Semi, Suna, and I.

"I think I'll start heading out too. It was nice to hang out and catch up. Great seeing you again Y/N" Suna said my name, I can feel the venom coming from his mouth again. The way he said my name made me feel some type of way, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't in a good way, I wasn't sure.

I hope Semi doesn't question too much about Suna's behavior, especially the way he would act towards me. Maybe I'm being paranoid. Perhaps I'm still questioning why I want to give Suna a chance to get along with. Maybe leaving an opportunity for Suna to redeem himself from the things he has done, maybe he did change.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day. We are still in Los Angeles, but we're staying here for a while. Tour is over so we are free to go freely and do whatever we please. Of course we have to be aware of our surroundings and fans, but they are respectful of our lives, so I'm sure we won't have any issues with this.

Ok literally idk what this was, I'm aware it was a short chapter, but I promise y'all it gets better- or worse soon😭But like Suna c'mon leave her alone

But like Suna c'mon leave her alone.
School started, so updates will be taking a bit longer, but I'll try my best 🫶

love you <3