【16】

[Cry Baby - The Neighbourhood]

I stand in front of him. Waiting for him to speak. I know he wants to say something, but he's inside his head too much.

I take a breath, knowing he won't say anything. So I made my move to walk out of the door. I feel him move behind me, grabbing my hand.

"Please wait-" I hear him whisper.

I stop myself from walking out of the door.

"Go on" I say as I turn to him. He opens his mouth.

"I'm sorry about what happened. I truly am. I promised I wouldnt be like him, but in the end I became him and I'm sorry."

I was speechless. I didn't think he'd apologize, non the less acknowledge he acted like Suna.

"It's- fine" I tell him. It wasn't really fine, but I just wanted to get it over with. It hurt seeing him like this. Standing in front of me like how Suna was. Asking for forgiveness.

"Y/n, can you please come back? I want to have you with me, I want to hold you. I want you to come back- fuck I miss you. I need you back, please" He was crying at this point. I felt bad. I wanted to hold him and tell him I would be back in a few days when I felt comfortable.

"Semi I-"

"Semi I'm back!" I hear an unknown woman's voice coming up the stairs.

"Baby?- oh. Who's this?" She says walking up to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. He didn't move or say anything.

oh

I looked at him. I could feel my tears starting to form. It only took a few days for him to move on like this and find someone else. It ended like it always does.

"Oh- I'm just a friend, here to visit after a long time. I was just leaving" I tried so hard not to break down at this moment. He was begging me to come back, although he had someone with him

"Oh are you sure? I brought some food-"

"I- I'm sure" I turn away knowing at any given second I would break down in front of them.

"Have a good rest of your day" I say walking out the door. My way downstairs consisted of me trying not to fall from my teary vision.

Opening the car door I see Suna staring at me. He opens his mouth, but quickly closes it. Buckling his seatbelt and looking forward. He starts the car and we leave back to his apartment. He didn't ask any questions on the way back. He knew me a little too well to know what could've happened.

I'm sure he knew or could have taken a wild guess. Because he did the same to me once, twice- one too many times before. 

Okay so this chapter is a little bit better than the other two since its longer. Only like 4 more chapters. I hope y'all have a good day love y'all <3