【15】

It was almost 4pm and I ended up falling asleep on the couch with my notebook next to me. I'm sure she hasn't stopped by to pick up her stuff yet. Unless she came by while I was asleep.

But that wasn't the case. As I heard a knock at the door. I stand up. Walked to the door, peeking through the hole. I quickly open the door. It was her- and Suna. Of course he was here.

I move to the side to let them in. Suna stands at the door. I approached him. Wanting to start a conversation and ask about Y/n. While she walked inside the room to pick up some of her clothes and a second pair of shoes.

"So how was she?" I look at Suna.

"She's been fine. Nothing happened. Slept. Ate. Wrote. Watched TV" He said.

Wrote? What did she write about? I snap out of my thoughts when she walks out the room with a bag in hand.

She makes her way to Suna. Putting the bag down. She turns to me. She looks exhausted in a way. What has she been thinking this whole time? Suna picks up the bag and walks down to the car. Leaving Y/n and I alone. I look at her.

I want to apologize. Tell her how sorry I am. Tell her I love her. Tell her I'll be better. Acknowledge that I was wrong. That it wasn't her fault. I needed her back. 

I'm so sorry abt the short chapter

I'm so sorry abt the short chapter. I'm so tired and I really want to finish this book asap bc I want to start writing the next one. I love you guys <3