【8】

It was around 11:45am when we reached the studio. To my surprise there were some paparazzi and fans waiting for Semi and I.

"Y/N HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SUNA JOINING THE BAND"

"IS IT AWKWARD BETWEEN YOU TWO"

"Y/N ARE YOU AND SEMI A COUPLE"

"SEMI COULD I GET AN AUTOGRAPH"

Semi glances at me while all the paparazzi ask questions.

"I'm sorry, but I will not be answering any questions at the moment. Thank you" I quickly said.

"Y/n could I please get your autograph?" A little girl runs up to me.

"Chey don't run off away from me like that" I hear a woman say running behind the little girl.

"Of course you can, here" I said, grabbing a poster that she had in hand, which was from Semi's concert.

"I'm so sorry-"

"It's alright don't worry, thank you for your support little one, have a good day" I smiled and returned the poster back and walked inside the studio. Unfortunately there were still some paparazzi's outside yelling questions at us.

"Y/N HOW DO YOU FEEL THAT YOUR EX IS NOW PART OF THE BAND OF YOUR POSSIBLE LOVER" I froze. What... how did they find out about this. None of that information was released to the public ever before.

"SEMI HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT Y/N'S EX BEING PART OF YOUR BAND NOW" He looked at me.

"Semi wait-"

"Let's go. Now" He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me inside the studio.

I wasn't sure if he was mad, pissed, angry, jealous?

"Why didn't you tell me" He looks at me

I stayed silent, not long before I heard another male in the room speak up.

"Well what do we know, paparazzi got here and bashed both of you with questions. How fun" Suna sneered.

"Suna. You didn't tell me either" Semi looks at him angrily.

"What was there to tell? That I Rintarou Suna was your fuck buddy's ex? That I was her first love? That I fucked her better than you ever could? That I was all her firsts? Is that what you wanted to hear?" Suna said all this like it was nothing.

It was true. He was my first in everything.

"You forgot to add the part where you were the one to completely fuck me over and hurt me the most Suna" I butt in.

"I cannot fucking believe you Y/n, why didn't you tell me before"

"I didn't want you to worry about it. I just saw that you were happy and succeeding and-"

"And nothing. That's it. When we get back to the apartment, I will arrange a different room for me" Semi said in a serious tone.

"Are you kidding me right now? After all we did?" I told him.

Suna was just standing there watching everything go down. I knew he was enjoying this. I knew he liked the way my life was falling into pieces once again. All because of him.

"Semi please. All because of this?" I point at Suna.

"Yes, because of this. You know, you could've told me before. I need time to think about all of this y/n. I need some space. I don't want to say something I'll regret later"

"After all we went through? Those sleepless nights where I'd hold you tight and tell you I'd never leave?! Because I was always there for you Semi, I was there for you- for us"

"There was never an us, to begin with" ouch. I couldn't read the expression on his face. For once it was emotionless.

Tears rolled down my cheek, this was unbelievable. Semi knew. Semi knew about my ex, about Suna. Yet, he just did the same thing that he said he'd never do. Hurt me.

Semi was right though. We weren't in a relationship. It wasn't established what we were. There were no labels to what we were. We were stuck in the line where we were more than friends, but less than lovers. How much I hated this.

"I hope you're happy Suna, you got what you wanted, didn't you" I look at him walking out to the hallway.

"Princess I didn't think this would go down okay-" I slapped him, not letting him finish his sentence.

"You made my life fall apart once again. This is what you wanted, no?" I scoff making my way out of the building. I called a taxi and asked it to take me back to the apartment.

Semi was still in the studio, I could care less what he was doing at the moment. I wanted to be alone.

Bullshit. He knew this would happen. What made him think this would've been a good thing to happen. He was trying to play the hero right now. It was not going to work. Not this time. 

Okkk

Okkk... so how do we feel about this so far??