【6】

The band has been spending some time together for the past few weeks. We'd go out to diners, amusement parks, the beach, some movies, we were just having fun.

It was around 10:30am. Semi had made the arrangements with the studio a few weeks ago, but it was full, until today. We could come in for a few hours. As I was getting ready I received a phone call.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, it said no caller ID which was pretty strange.

"Hey" How did he get my number?

"I know you are wondering how I got your number, don't worry I got it from Semi" He said.

"Ok? Why are you calling me though?" I say in annoyance.

"To tell you that-"

"Y/n who are you talking to" Semi interrupts, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Suna. I have to go, I'm busy right now, meet you in the studio in thirty" I say before hanging up the phone.

"You two seem pretty close ever since he joined the band huh" he laughs.

"Yeah I guess..." It's not like I knew him prior. It's not like he was my first love, who absolutely obliterated my heart a few years ago.

[Play: Do It For Me-Rosenfeld|Love is a Bitch-TwoFeet|...Fuck-Johnny Rain|Horny-Lidnesty ]

I was brought back to reality by Semi kissing down my neck from behind. Wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Semi" I let out a whispery moan. I felt his reaction. The way his body tensed up behind me. I had him right where I wanted him.

His hand slid down the sides of my body. Grabbing my hips as he turned me around. I leaned over to kiss him as he pressed himself against me. Gotcha.

His hands snake down to the rim of my pants. Fidgeting with it for a minute, like he was asking for permission to take them off. I could feel his fingers undoing the button and zipper of my pants. With a swift move, he slid them off completely. Giving me a smirk, as if he just achieved something.

I stepped off my pants that were now on the floor, looking up at Semi. He gave me a smile as he took off his shirt. God. His body was perfect in every way possible. He sat on the couch behind him, grabbing my wrist as he pulled me into him.

I stood in front of him, not wearing anything. And seeing him shirtless and just his boxers. This had me running laps already.

"Semi we don't have enough time for-" He quickly pulled me in for a kiss. I could feel his hand slide up my shirt to my breast. His hand gripped one of my tits. I let out a light moan into his mouth. Fuck. I was getting more and more sensitive by the second.

My hands quickly made their way onto the rim of his boxers. One of my hands was rubbing the bulge in his boxers. I knew there was some pre-cum already leaking out. I know he's very sensitive.

"Fuck baby, don't tease like that. It won't be good for you" He let out a small laugh.

"Yeah right" I say and I feel the hand that was once cupping my breast falling down to my waist.

"Do you really want to test me y/n? You know what always happens in this little game you like to play" He was right. This so-called game of mine always ends up with me and a moaning mess on top or under him.

"On your knees, now" He tells me.

"So bossy" I snapped back. I know this attitude of mine would have consequences, but I didn't care.

"If you wanted me to fuck you harder, you could've just said so baby" He said it. I loved when he got bossy. I fell to my knees. Caressing the bulge in his boxers.