【19】

I'm so fucking tired. One last show. It's all over finally. We have a run through in the morning. A break after and the show at night. I could finally see her again after all these days, which became almost weeks.

We had a few minutes before the show started. Suna was sitting in the corner in the dressing room. I was doing some finishing touches on my hair. From the corner of my eye I see Suna stand up, making his way next to me. He takes a seat. Opening his bag and pulling out some black eyeliner. I watch as he carefully puts it in the water line. Making his eyes fox-like.

"You ready man?" He looks at me through the mirror.

"Yea. Let's head out. Show starts in five"

Showtime

"Hello everyone. Welcome to our very last show of our tour. We'd like to thank everyone who has supported and followed along with us in this journey" Semi speaks into the microphone.

With that. The concert started.

[Play: #icanteven- The Neighbourhood]

I stand in the crowd anxiously. It was the last show. As I hoped, neither Semi nor Suna saw me in the crowd.

Just got cheated on, not it's not my day

That's not my bitch, she's not my girl, she's not my bae

I'll give it to them. They did put a lot of effort into the set and song. Because as he sang there were blurred out pictures of a couple. I could tell it was our pictures.

My stomach's in pain

I hope I don't throw up all over what you told me

But it hurts me to know

He says as he bends down a little bit to the crowd. Terrified of him seeing me to be honest. Although it shouldn't really matter.

I can't even, I can't even believe what you did to me

You can't even, you can't even say I'm overreacting

I can't even, can't even hear your side

Deep breaths. I can see pictures of us blurred out. I know it ours.

Shame on me, you fooled me twice

He looks dead into the crowd. It hit me. Like someone threw these words right at me. I know I didn't do this, but it felt targeted.

And you said I wasn't just like anyone, like

But you treated me just like everyone, like everyone else

You like to say you're right

I can't help to think that these lyrics are directed towards me. It's kind of petty from him, but whatever.

Did it make you feel bad

When you cheated on your man last night?

Did I even ever cross your mind?

You like to say you're right.

You always crossed my mind. Always

Goodness. The blurred pictures, even videos of us. I really hope no fan is catching up to this. But not for long.

"That looks like Semi and Y/n" I hear someone next to me say.

"Yea, oh my. You think something happened?" The person next to them says.

"I hope not, they are a cute couple and they went through a lot together"
"What about the news and rumors that came up when Suna joined the band" She says

"Who?"

"Suna, the one right there" I see her point at him

"Oh him- I think that's her ex. Yikes. Imagine having your boyfriend and ex in a band together"

I couldn't hear them talk anymore. I decided to walk out.

I tried my best to make my way through the crowd without them seeing me. I want to go backstage. Relax there until it's over. Then leave before fans leave the stadium and the band leave the stage.

I can feel myself breathing heavily. A panic attack. Why now. Please no no no. I can see the backstage door.

I push it open and I see one of the band managers standing. Turning to look at me.

"Goodness, are you okay?"

He asked me

"N-no yes I'm fine, just need a minute to calm down." I grab some water and sit on one of the metal chairs they had backstage. I can see them perform from the tv backstage.

The show was almost over. I wanted to leave. A minute left. People started to leave, at least those who didn't have a meet and greet pass. The show was over. As the band was walking off stage, I decided to leave. I didn't want them to see me.

I make my way through the doors to walk outside.

"Y/n?"

An: I havent updated in so long. This chapter is definetly going to get edited in the future, but for now this is all I got. Hopefully next chapter is the last. At leat I plan it to be. So enjoy the chaos :3