【13】

7:12 am. I haven't contacted her for a few days. More like 2 and pretty sure this was going to be the third day. It hurt. I know we both are wrong for this. But I couldn't help myself. Anger got the best of me. I was such an asshole to her. I did exactly what I promised not to, and I hate myself for it. If I could take it all back I would.

Suna said she was at his apartment. Giving me small details of how she's doing while I patiently wait for her to come back. Although I'm not sure she will. We leave the state in a few days, so it can't be long until she comes back.

This is eating me alive, as long as she's far from me, I can't think clearly. I feel my phone ring from across the room. The hesitation of my feet to move from my bed to my dresser is grand. They move, more like lazily dragging themselves to the dresser.

I look at the caller Id. Named "Suna" and hesitation creeps upon me. What now?

"Hello?" I murmur.

"Hey Semi. Uh- I just wanted to tell you that Y/n said she's coming back-"

"Really?" I almost yelled through the phone. I missed her so much. I just wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her how sorry and wrong I was for doing this.

"To pick up some of her stuff" oh.

"Oh- um. Okay that's fine. When?"

"Probably later today" Great. Now I have to clean up this messy place I've made from sulking.

"Ok. See ya then" I quickly hung up the phone and started cleaning up the place.

About an hour passed and I got tired from cleaning. It was exhausting. So I decided to sit down and write some lyrics. I was motivated. The emptiness I've felt these past days was enough to make me feel nothing at all.

I'm back. i know I've been off this app for a while, school has been keeping me very busy and stressed. Maybe I'll be able to write a bit more during this break. Love y'all. <3