【17】

I see her walk out of the door. Walking out of my life once again. I stand there for a second before closing the door and heading back to the living room.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!"

"What? She's just one of your hoes isn't she?

"No she's not. You literally ruined my chance of getting back with her. You're such a stuck up bitch. Why are you here anyways?"

"I wanted to see you, obviously" She made her way to me. Standing right in front of me. She put her hands on my shoulder. Wrapping her hand around my neck.

"Wha-what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing, Semi?" She pulled me in close to her mouth.

"I want you, Semi. I want you back" She kisses me. And I... kiss her back.

I kissed her. It wasn't passionate, but lustful. A distraction from seeing what I wanted walk out of my life again. I wanted her back, but I had something in front of me right now.

She pushes me to the couch. Straddling me. She takes off her shirt and proceeds to unbutton my pants. Leaving a trail of kisses on my neck. It felt so wrong. Because it was wrong.

She pushes herself up, making space to take off her bottoms. Sliding them off her and throwing them on the floor. I look at the clothes on the floor. Feeling her hand on my cheek as she turns my head to look back at her.

"I know you want this, let it go, give yourself a chance"

I take a deep breath thinking if I do want to get myself involved in this. She puts her hand on my chest and tugs and my pants. To take them completely off. Leaving me in my boxers.

She grinds on me. Expecting for me to get turned on. I could feel her on top of me. She wanted this. Kissing my neck. Leaving hickies all over it. Reaching to her thong, getting lower and lower. Until she reaches to touch herself. I could feel her fingers moving in and out as she was on top of me.

She was moaning. This is where I lost it. Lust was taking over me. I didn't want to, but it did. As she continued I reached for her neck. Kissing it slowly, not leaving any hickies. I kissed her, and she moaned into my mouth. Just like she would.

I missed this feeling. She pulls her fingers out. Showing all that came out.

"You can touch me, Semi. It's alright" She moves her thong to the side, leaving an opening for me to put it in. I wasn't sure if I wanted to or not.

"I'm all yours, and you know that" She whispered into my ear, letting out a small moan as I inserted my finger. One-two. Done

Pumping it in and out of her. I could feel she was close again.

"Why'd you stop?" She whined. I stopped. Why did I?

She lifts herself up, jumping up and down on my fingers. She was riding them. Throwing her head back, her breast in front of me. Bouncing. I grabbed them. Playing with the nipples. She was tightening around my fingers and I knew this was going to be over soon.

"Fuck. Semi, please I need you"

I lifted my hips off and slid off my boxers. My dick sprung out. I saw her grin. She knew what she was doing. Just as she lifted herself up to put my tip onto her entrance.

Before she could push herself down on me, or before I could push her down. I stopped.

"No. I can't. This- I can't do this" I grab her off me and gently put her on the side of the couch. I could see disappointment all over her face. But I could care less.

"Grab your shit and leave. I don't want to see you ever again" It almost got to a quick fuck session, but it wasn't far from it.

What have I done? 

 I don't know what came over me when I wrote this

... I don't know what came over me when I wrote this. Ik :D Uh hope you enjoyed it at least lmao. love you <3