【20】

I tried to walk away as fast as my feet could take me, but it wasn't possible. I felt a tug on my jacket. Scared to turn around and see who it was. Scared to know if it was Semi or Suna.

"What are you doing here?" Suna. It was him.

"Please wait- don't go" The desperate voice of a man sounded behind me. Semi.

Oh no. Confronting both at the same time. I don't want to know how it was going to go. Fuck it.

I turn around. Facing the two guys. One with a concerned expression and the other with the most desperate look on his face.

"Can we talk- please?" Semi spoke. No. Yes? Did we need to?

"I- um" I looked down. What if he thought the worst about me? What if he thinks that Suna and I had something going on while we were apart.

Suna's hand is still holding onto my sleeve. I watch as his hand falls down.

"Suna, I'll be right back" I tell him, walking up to Semi.

"Five minutes. That's all we need, right?" He nodded

We walked to a secluded area in the back, making sure no one else could hear our conversation.

"I missed you. So fucking much." He said letting it all out.

"Um- I know this is straight up, but uh. When you and Suna were together, recently.. Did something happen?"

"No? Not really. Why..."

"Just wondering... can we fix it. Can we fix us? All we had. I don't want to lose you"

"Semi, you lost me the second you started acting like him-"

"Yet you went back to him! You made him look like a bad guy, yet when it happened once with me you decide to disappear"

"He changed Semi, Suna isn't the teen he was a few years ago"

"Sweetheart, I changed too. I did. You just-"

"I what Semi. Didn't see it? Fuck no I did not. Because who was that bitch who walked into our apartment that day huh. The one that called you baby. What was that about"

"She was a fling, from years ago-"

"Yet I disappear from your side for a few days and a fling from years ago comes back quicker than our relationship ended. How is that fair? How can I trust you"

"Semi. Give it time. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. I'm done. I'm done chasing and trying to save something that is not salvageable. It's hard to give up on something you worked so hard on- on someone you loved, but letting go is sometimes the best option."

"So that's it? It's over? Are you going with Suna?"

"If I do or not, it's none of your fucking business"

"Right... whatever your decision is, I'll be right here"

I make my way back to Suna.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Are you done with Semi... for sure?"

"I guess you can say that, why?"

"Just asking... do we have a chance?"

"I'm not sure. I have to take a break. Live my life a little... you know?"

"I understand... So this is it? Final goodbye?"

"For now... maybe in the future"

With this I walked out not looking back. It did hurt. But I had to get myself away. For a while. I needed to get myself together before being with someone. Even if it takes years, I rather work on myself before dragging someone down with me in a relationship. Lets see what the future holds, maybe I'll see one of you guys soon and rekindle what we had. But for now, farewell dear. 

A few years later

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry-" My papers flew all over the place. Scattering all over the floor. As a kind stranger picked them up for me.

"I apologize, I didn't see where I was going. Here" He says handing me back my papers.

"You look familiar..."  

AN: so... this is the end. I know it's a short chapter, but it's up to the reader to interpret who they ended up with- or without someone in general. I hope you enjoyed. Feel free to DM me. I'll just say I did had writers block for a long time and lost motivation to write so thats why I took so long to update or why the chapters arent good.