【12】

[Play: Comfotable-Lauv]

Yesterday Y/n was a drunk mess. It being my fault... and Semi's. But all that mattered to me was the fact that she was in my arms right now. It felt so nice. So warm. So familiar. It was the best feeling I've gotten in a long time. A simple touch. Maybe not purposely affectionate, but I still craved it. I wasn't sure if she was okay with all this. I still took care of her.

We talked all day, she did mention Semi when we talked about what we did after we went our own ways. I felt so strange. She would talk about Semi with a smile that would soon fade away with the reminders of the recent events.

"So Suna, what did you do after?" She asked, leaning back on the couch.

"Well, nothing much to be honest. I spent some time writing some lyrics. I had a few record labels wanting to sign with me, but I rejected them"

"Why?"

"I didn't feel like being part of their label. I had my eyes on something else" I said looking up at her.

Her cheeks turned a light pink for a few seconds, or was it just my imagination. I swear I saw it.

"Oh I see. Were you hunting me down or something?" She said with a sly smile. The smile I missed so much.

"Maybe" I laughed

"Well here we are then. What do you want from me" She said. I didn't have any idea if she was mad or rather perplexed at my actions just to find her again.

"To get you back, I thought it was obvious by now"

"I mean, yeah. But why this way" Because there wasn't any other way?

"Because you blocked me from everything in your life?"

"Oh yeah, whoops. I guess I forgot" She says scratching her neck and fiddling with her hands.

"You forgot. Hmm?" I said getting up from my seat.

I walked a few steps towards her. She sank deeper into the couch. It was like predator and prey. Where the predator has its prey right under them. Like how I had Y/n right at this exact moment.

My hands are gripping onto each side of the couch's armrest. She is right under me. Looking up at me. Not fearing me, but it wasn't admiration either. Was it lust?

Was it lust that was coming in between us? The tension in the air. It was thick enough to be seen and cut through with a knife. Moving closer to her. Face to face. Our lips are inches away from each other. Resisting the urge to kiss her just now. I leaned into her ear.

"Were you trying to suppress those feelings about me for this long?" I stayed there for a second. Letting my words simmer into her ears and for her to think about.

"Hmm. I'm not so sure about that, but I do know it was to keep you away from me" She says putting her hand on my chest and lightly pushing me off.

I can smell her sweet scent as I get pulled back. Looking directly at her. Her eyes. The pretty colors. And her lips- fuck. Taking a quick glance at them and back at her eyes. Hoping she didn't notice.

"You aren't slick you know" She said smiling

"Shit sorry" I say very slowly, backing away. Hoping she would pull me in instead.

I stopped mid way. Looking at her. She didn't have any certain expression or emotion on her face.

"Fuck it" Wait what-

That's when I felt our lips pressed against each other. Her smooth lips touched mine. I missed this. I missed the way she felt. Her touch. Her hands were roaming on my chest all the way up to my neck. Pulling me in even more.

This is what I wanted, no? Did she also want this? Was it too much? I didn't care, and at this moment I don't think she cared either. I wasn't going to go any further with her.

She still had something going on with Semi, and that was none of my business. But I wasn't sure if what we were doing was right. It was so wrong, but it felt so right. 

Finally updated!! sorry this took so long lmao

Finally updated!! sorry this took so long lmao. I promise I'll do better next time, but I've been busy with school and right now seasonal depression is starting to kick in again and motivation is low. But I'll try my best. I love you all <3