Prologue

PROLOGUE:

Paxton Iustus's American Dream is to finish university and work her ranks up to becoming chief of the NYPD. She has her schedule, scholarships, and good grades. Easy! What she didn't expect was for a stranger to literally crash into her life and captivate her attention. Will she fall for this dangerously powerful damsel? Or will she fall at the hands of the evil that stalks this riveting angel? Follow her story as she journeys through the wilderness; battling demons, protecting her friends, and securing what is good and just in her heart.

~~~~

Mentions of:

Flashbacks. Anxiety. Racism. Social Injustice. Cyberbullying. Intimidation. Threats. Harm. Drugs. Gun Violence. Mental Health. Hate. 

Very few:

Curse words and NO sexually explicit scenes. 

~~~~

Warning for those not in high school or above^^^^

I have included all of these so that my first-time readers are not uncomfortable when these topics come through. I set this as romance, but the awareness and details are closely related to realistic fiction. The events do not resemble any real events, but I am aware that they can happen. There will be certain organizations and places mentioned but are in no way owned by me or correlate to what may be real life.

~~~~

Do not copy, translate, or publish my story on any other forum because plagiarism is a crime and if found on another site besides Wattpad, that is not me.

There are lots of cute little things like romance, slow burn, mystery, and action. I hope you enjoy the story.

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment. I do read all comments and deeply appreciate all of my readers.

©️ Copyright 2022 PhantomAce