3

^^Alessio^^

~Edited~

*No major changes, no need to re-read*

A/N~ Just so everyone knows, I do not own the photos I use in this book. I find them all off of google.

*Mila*

Miles grabs my hand as an irritated-looking Blade shows us to the dining room. We sit in the only two open seats at the table. 

"Miles, Mila, after this meal I want you to follow me to my office," Alessandro says. I feel myself go pale. My breathing hitches in my throat. What did I do wrong? Was it the hot shower? Is he going to hurt us? Alessio breaks me from my thoughts. 

"Bambina, you are not in trouble, he just wants to go over the rules with you." (Baby)

I nod and try to steady my breathing. Once it's steady I look up and meet the eyes of Blade, who rolls his eyes. 

"Can't you guys see she's just acting to get our pity? Pathetic..." Blade scoffs. Miles tenses beside me. 

"Blade, I will say this once, and only once. Never assume things when you have no idea what is going on. Can you feel her emotions? Have you felt her pain? Do you hear what she is thinking?" He asks softly, as not to startle me. Blade has the brains to look at least a little bit uncomfortable. 

"Well-... I mean-... Uh-... No. I can't, I haven't, I don't." He stutters out. 

"Then don't you act like you know everything. Because I will tell you, you know absolutely nothing about us." Miles says darkly. Blade just glares at Miles. 

"Little boy-" He is cut off by me knocking on the table to get everyone's attention. 

"Please, don't condescend my twin. He's doing nothing wrong. It's really my fault for coming across as someone seeking attention. I swear I didn't mean to, sirs. I will try to mask what gets to me from now on. I don't want to be a bother." I sign to the table. All of the boys look at me confused, so Miles translates. 

Blade bursts out laughing. 

"That little moment is enough proof to see she is only trying to get our pity. We shouldn't trust this- this- this outsider!" He yells at the end causing me and Miles to flinch. 

"Little girl, I highly suggest you start speaking unless you want to face the consequences..." He stops laughing and places a glare on me. I go completely pale. I-I don't speak to anyone besides Miles. The rest of our brothers watch the scene unfold. Miles who has been studying my expression whispers, 

"Cover your ears princess." I comply. 

As soon as he sees my ears covered he stands and slams his hands on the table. 

"Blade, I am done listening to you insult my sister. Clearly after this whole meal you don't view her the way you should! She is innocent! Yet you cause her pain and fear!" By now everyone but those two are looking at me with sympathy. Suddenly Blade is on the other side of the table, pinning Miles to the wall by his throat.

I whimper and Alessandro is out of his seat, pulling blade back by his collar. 

"These are your siblings. I will not tolerate this from you after we just got them back. Give me your phone and your keys. You won't be going anywhere but school for the next week." He demands in a quiet yet stern tone. Blade hands the things over and storms off to his room I assume. I leap from my seat and check Miles over. 

"You ok?" I sign. He nods and gives a little cough. I didn't realize tears were streaming down my face, until he gently wipes them away with a smile. 

"Come on you two, we need to have a chat." Alessandro says and leads us from the room.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's a bit of a short chapter, but in my defense I posted two other chapters today, and it is 2am. So if it doesn't make sense, I blame it on the fact that in the past ten days I've had seven all nighters catching up on some stuff.