23

Trigger Warning~ Violence of several kinds.

*Mila*

They decided to move Fio to a different cell for the day. They have something planned that they don't want him to see. It honestly terrifies me. They would usually do anything with him in the room. Beat me, starve me, whip me, heck they even broke a few bones. The only thing they haven't done... I whimper causing Blade to look at me. 

"What's wrong bambina?" He asks softly. 

"T-they sent Fio out. They h-have done everything t-to me in front of him except r-ra-rape me." I stutter out. Blade looks livid at that.

"B-Blade I don't want t-them to do it a-again." I cry out. He looks at me with sympathy. 

"I know bambina, I'll try my best to stop it." He promises and I nod. Soon enough Nikolai comes into the room. 

"Hello my kitten. I have a surprise for you." He smiles as Sir and Nathan walk into the room. I gasp. 

"You are supposed to be dead." I say quietly. 

"Aww kitten, are you not happy to see us? We've been gone for a month..." Sir says sadly. 

"I-I'm sorry Sir. I didn't mean it like that." I apologize. It's a reflex action to always apologize. With him it is always my fault. 

"Bambina do you know these men?" Blade asks. 

"Blade this is Sir and Nathan. My adoptive family that I lived with before you."

Blade visibly grows angry. 

"So, you're the assholes that abused and raped my little sister." Blade snarls. Sir smirks. Nathan smiles evilly, 

"That's us. Though I'm not sure I like the word asshole..." He trails off. Then they blatantly dismiss Blade and look at me. I try to make myself as small as possible. 

"So now the girl shows fear." Nikolai scoffs. I give him a glare only to be slapped across the face by Sir. 

"Did we teach you nothing?!"

*Blade*

She whimpers as he yells. Regret flows through my body. The amount of times I've screamed around her, thinking she was only craving attention. I see my mistakes now. I need to make it up to her. 

"Hey ass wipe! Keep your hands off my sister." I say strongly, without yelling so I don't scare Mila. He looks at me and smirks. 

"So touch her more? Is that what you heard Nate?" The man asks. Nathan nods and motions to the guards. The guards untie Mila from the chair and throw her onto the floor before walking back to where they were standing.

Nathan and the other guy begin to slowly remove her clothes, with me screaming for them to stop the entire time. Once they fully get her undressed they begin to take turns raping her. They get more into it the more she cries and begs for them to stop. They are monsters. When I get my hands on them I will end them. They are hurting my baby sister and I can't stand it. She's still a child yet she has two kids and had been raped and abused her whole life. How do I fix this?