9

^^Phoenix^^ (Future character)

~Edited nothing big~

A/N~ Please don't forget to vote and comment. Also, I would like to point out that there are three people who have voted on every chapter. I want to thank you, guys. You are the reason I keep writing this. TW~ Mentions of abuse and rape.

*Mila*

"Milo?" The word rolls off of Blade's tongue in surprise. 

"Wait how do you guys know Milo?" I ask. Alessandro looks at me curiously. 

"First I want to know how you know him?" He retorts. I look at Milo and we share a knowing smile. 

"Brothers, brothers, can't you see I haven't eaten? I'm nothing but skin and bones!" Milo jokes. 

"Brothers?" I ask. Milo rolls his eyes. 

"Questions later. Food now." It's then I remember his story. 

"Oh yeah! Come on Milo," I say.

He smiles at me as I warm up a plate of food and hand it to him. 

"So... how was the forest?" I ask. He grimaces. 

"It sucked. I nearly died." I nod. 

"Yeah, you told me." The boys stare at us in confusion. 

"Right! Brothers, this is Milo. I met him when I nearly died. He was nearly dead at the same time... You know, it's a bit crazy. Now, I want to know how Blade knew who you are." I say. Milo nods at me. 

"Well, you know my twins I was looking for and how I'd figured out where they are?" I nod for him to continue. 

"You and Miles are those twins."

To say I'm shocked is an understatement. 

"So that's why you look like us... I don't know why I didn't put two and two together." I laugh. 

"Mila?" Miles asks. 

"Hm?" I look at him. 

"How are you comfortable enough to speak around this boy? I mean, you just met him and you're conversing and laughing with him like you've known each other for years." He says a little concerned, yet proud at the same time. 

"Well, we've already met. Remember when I told you about the between worlds, and this boy talking me into trusting our brothers?" I ask. Miles nods. 

"I was the boy she was referring to. I was in the woods, nearly dying and when I went to the between worlds a second time, she was there. I can't really explain it that well without showing you, but maybe you will understand it one day. I talked her into trying to live again." Milo finishes. Miles nods. 

"Thank you for that." He says. Milo smiles. 

"She's my sister too after all. We are triplets." 

~~~

It's been three days since Milo showed up. Milo, Miles, and I have gotten as close as can be. Milo even shares a room with us. He claims that he's spent so long without us that he doesn't want to be alone again. To be honest, I've always had a slight feeling that something was missing from our lives. Now that Milo is here, that feeling is gone. We have our twin back. He isn't going anywhere, ever again.

"Mila. Millie. Mils, Lala, Mymy, Ila." Milo has been trying to find a nickname for me. Yet keeps failing. 

"Not Mymy. That's Miles's nickname. Lala makes me sound like a lolly pop. Or like a little kid trying to not hear what someone is saying. Mils? I'm not several buildings. Millie? I had a friend named Millie and she betrayed me, so no." I say with a sigh. He looks at me with a frown that turns into a smirk.