28

A/N~ Before you read the book I want to let you know... As I've just checked... THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 20K VIEWS! I want to thank you all so much for reading this and everything you've done for the book so far. I am very grateful to all of you. In order for me to get this book finished, because I don't have anymore ideas for the plot, this will be the last chapter. There will not be an epilogue. This will have a few bonus scenes connected to the chapter so you see how things ended up. I just want to get it finished for now. I will be editing all chapters when I'm done, so if you get a thing that says updated, you don't have to re-read. It's just some basic editing. Anyways... ENJOY! 

*Mila*

I hear a beeping noise. I'm starting to become familiar with it. This is like the third time I've woken up like this in about... A month maybe? I'm not sure how long I've been out this time. What I do know, is that I am very thirsty, and the people around me are very loud. 

I stay quiet so I can figure out what's going on.

"Dude, you know that chicken nuggets beat chicken strips! It's simple logic." I recognize the voice as Miles's.

"Nah bro, strips are better. Nuggets are just processed meat. The strips are the real deal." This one is Milo.

"No way. Nuggets are still real!"

"Ah, I see what the deal is... You like your chicken how you like girls... Fake and made from things nobody else wants." 

Laughter breaks out across the room, and I barely manage to stay straight-faced. 

I fell two small bodies crawl up to lay with me. 

"Mommy it's wakey wakey time." I hear little Fia say. 

"Fia, she's not gonna wake up just like that. She's still-" Blade starts but I decide to get up then.

"She's still what?" I ask, my voice extremely croaky. 

"Mommy!" Two voices yell at once. I look down beside me and see my two little angels. 

"Hello, my babies." I coo to them. They giggle. Everyone in the room awes at them. 

"How long have I been asleep?" I ask nobody in particular. 

"Roughly a month." Miles responds easily. I nod. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. I'm just glad to be awake. 

After basic family introductions of all the cousins, uncles, aunts, grandparents, and parents, we spend the rest of the day talking. 

After a while everyone in the family has fallen asleep somewhere in the room. I look at all of them with a smile on my face. A couple months ago I never would have pictured being here. I am so lucky...

~~~~~~~~~~

*1 Year Later*

"Fia, Fio! Come on! You're gonna be late to the first day of school!" I call out to my children. I hear the pitter-patter of their little feet running to the kitchen. 

"Sorry mommy. Fia was having trouble with her hair so I had to help her." Fio apologizes. 

"It's alright bambino. Thank you for helping your sister." I smile down at him.

"Mommy, there's nothing to thank me for. It's my job as her big brother to help her." All of my brothers who happen to be here speak their agreements. Fia smiles happily that she has someone to care for her when I can't. I pray for her in the future. As much as I love these goofballs I call brothers, they can certainly be a handful. 

"Alright, we've got to get you little goblins fed so you can go to school." I smile as they both run to the table. Fio helps Fia into her chair before sitting on his own. I place two plates of cut up chocolate chip pancakes in front of them. They smile and thank me before eating.