20

*Mila*

I look at the man in shock. 

"What do you mean my baby is gone?" I demand. She was just here earlier. 

"I'm sorry Miss. Rossi. We looked everywhere and all we found was a video that was sent to us from Nikolai Ivanov." He says. 

"Show me the video." I say. The man looks hesitant. He looks to my brothers for permission, but they take one look at my face and say nothing. 

"Miss-" He starts but I cut him off. 

"I SAID SHOW ME THE DAMN VIDEO!" I yell. All of my brothers look at me in shock, as I never yell. 

"Y-yes M-mi-miss. Rossi." The man stutters out, showing me a video on a computer.

"Hello Mila. I've heard a lot about you. I've also found your biggest weakness." A man says as he grins, making a shiver run down my spine. He turns the camera to a corner where a little girl shakes in fear. 

"Where's my mommy?!" She demands. 

"Little Fia... Your mommy is a little busy." He laughs. My baby begins to cry. The man looks angry as he slaps her across the face, making my blood boil. 

"You are just like your mother. Weak." He smiles at her.

"Mommy isn't weak! She has people who have helped her be strong! I bet you couldn't handle what people have put her through! My mommy is the strongest person I know!" Fia yells at the man. 

"If your mommy isn't weak, then how come she isn't coming? A strong person would come to save their child." He taunts Fia who only smirks. 

"Mommy is on her way. I know she is. She never leaves me behind." He glares at her and sticks a needle into her neck making her pass out. A small whimper leaves me. 

"Don't worry kitten, it was only a sleeping medicine. Now, if you want her back, I suggest you come to the address I have sent. You may bring Blade. Only Blade. I will trade the two of you for little Fia." 

The camera cuts off after that. I look into Alessandro's eyes. 

"I'm going." I say determinedly. Alessio speaks up after that.  

"No way in hell Sorella. I'm not letting you walk into that alone." He growls. 

"She won't be alone. I'm going with." Blade speaks up. I raise a brow at him and he sighs. 

"I may not be very nice to you, nor do I like you much, but my niece does not deserve being with that man." He says. 

"You don't have to like me Blade, I don't expect you to. But you also don't have to come with me." I say softly. 

"You heard that he said he would trade her for the two of us. If I don't go he will have both of you girls." Blade says. I sigh. Luciano decides to speak up. 

"Bambina, I don't want you going, but I understand why you want to. So, we will put trackers in your shoes. We will come get you once we have Fia safely."

I nod and look to all of my other brothers. They send me small smiles. 

"Let's go Mila. I want to get her out of there as soon as possible." Blade says and we walk out of the room. I was going to be allowed to leave the hospital today anyway. It's a bit sad that I'm leaving just to get injured and have to come back once I return. I get in the car with Blade and he speeds to the address. Once we get there I take a deep breath and step out of the car. The man from the video walks over to us. 

"Hello Mila. Since you are both here I have one of my men taking your daughter home." He says.

I nod and he turns to lead us to the car before he spins quickly back around as if remembering something. 

"Remove your shoes and leave them here." He demands. I hesitate and he slaps me across the face. 

"I said. Remove. Your. Shoes." He orders and I immediately take them off. I look at Blade who is glaring at the man. The man smirks. 

"You too buddy, or the girl here gets it." Blade removes his shoes as well before something sharp pricks my neck and I let out a whimper. Blade makes eye contact with me. The last thing I see before passing out is his eyes filling with concern before someone injects him as well.