25

Trigger Warning~ Fighting and other violent things

*Mila*

I groan as cold water is splashed on me. I look up into the eyes of Sir. Blade and I have been here for three weeks, and we still don't have a plan to get out. Blade has several plans, but they all include him sacrificing himself, and I refuse to let him do that. If I'm being completely honest, I've grown a bit close to Blade since he apologized. I don't want to lose him now that I'm finally seeing his softer side. I'm broken out of my thoughts when Sir speaks. 

"Are you even listening to me, kitten?" He asks it so softly it sends chills down my spine. There is no way this is going to go well. He always is the angriest when his voice gets low. I look over at Blade in panic, but a slap sends my head flying the other direction. 

"Don't look at him, he can't save you." Sir growls. I turn my head back straight to where I am staring at the wall. They have me chained to it. It's easier for them to have their fun when I can't move. Their words, not mine.

"Aw, kitten, you know I hate to do this, but I can't just let you get away with this. I hear feet movement behind me before something whistles through the air and hits my back in a painful line. I immediately let out a whimper. They've been doing this for so long, I can't hold back anymore. He continues to whip me for fifteen minutes before I can no longer hold myself up. My screams fill the room. All of a sudden there is a loud bang downstairs, and my vision goes black...

*Miles*

As soon as Alessandro allows it we begin the plan. My team goes in first, taking out the people at the main entrance. I motion for the other teams to go in, as the staircase is now free of guards. We move around the rest of the ground floor, taking out everyone we see before they even know what is going on. 

"The top floor is now empty Capo. The offices are ready for you to look through." One of our men speaks through the headset. 

"Good work." Alessandro replies in a cold tone. 

"We need to split up." I say to my team. 

"Why?" Phoenix asks. 

"We need to go through every entrance to the basement.

"There are three of them. Phoenix you take the secret tunnel. Milo, you go through the vents. I will walk right through the door. When we get to the correct spots, we all enter at once and scare the shit out of them." I smirk. With that we split into four groups. Milo, Phoenix, and I take our teams to the correct spots. 

"Everyone ready?" I ask through the headset. 

"We are in position." Milo says.

"So are we." Phoenix responds. 

"Alright on three.... Three.... Two... ONE!" We all slam open where we are in time to see Mila lose consciousness. 

I look to the other side of the room and see Blade beaten, but nowhere near as bad as Mila. When I look at the people behind Mila, my heart drops. I knew they were alive, but they can still scare me. I quickly hide it, and smirk before speaking. 

"So you assholes thought it was wise to take my siblings, did you?"