6

^^Luciano^^

~Edited~

*No major changes, no need to re-read*

A/N~ I will try to add trigger warnings whenever there is one, but sometimes I forget, so just in case this entire book may have mentions of abuse, self-harm, rape, suicidal thoughts or actions, panic attacks, flashbacks, cussing, and there may be a death of a main character... I don't know yet. I'm kinda just writing as it comes to me, hoping it isn't all over the place. I have no plot line. I just get ideas and write them as they come. So fair warning if you are uncomfortable with any of the things above, you might not want to read this book. I accept comments of any sort. Mean, nice, critical, and other types. But I do, however, draw a line when you become a bully to the other readers or a person with disabilities or mental disorders. Any comments like that will make me report you and the comment will be deleted immediately. I don't mind what you say about me, but I do care how you speak to the people who are reading this and struggling through their own lives. Some people find it hard to just get out of bed some days and I won't let you make their lives worse. That being said, if anyone needs to vent, I welcome you to message me. Just make sure it's a private chat as some people on here may find it triggering in the public comments. I'm here to listen and I'd be glad to help you get through a rough patch in your life. 

~~~

*Miles*

I was the one to find my twin in that state. Without thinking about it I called our older brothers. Though I don't trust them quite yet, I knew they would be the only ones able to help. Them helping would also be a bonus for them if they want any trust out of me. 

We all are currently pacing through the waiting room of the hospital Alessandro owns. Apparently, Luciano went to college early and became a doctor by the age of 19. He is the youngest doctor I've ever heard of, but if he passed everything, then he must be good. Since Mila is family he wasn't allowed to go in and help with the surgery. 

Suddenly, from the room I know Mila is in, loud beeping gets slower and slower. Then there is just one long continuous beep. My heart skips a beep and I don't hear anything. I barely register when I fall to my knees, and my brothers surround me. 

I can feel tears slipping down my face. My sister, my twin, my other half... She can't be gone. Not this soon. I can't live without her, I will have no purpose. I can't imagine life without her. She is my everything. Without her, I'm nothing. I need her to be ok. It may be selfish, but I don't want her gone. I want her here, with me, I'm not ready for her to be gone.

The last memory I have of her will be her bloody form on the floor of our bathroom. I didn't cry then, but I can't hold the tears back any longer. She's gone. There is nothing left for me. Nothing. I wish I could've taken away her pain. 

I wish I would've known about her cutting. I wish I would've been able to stop her. There is nothing I can do now though. She's gone. She isn't coming back. I will never see her again. Sounds slowly start to come back to me and I hear myself screaming my lungs out. 

~~~

*Mila*

BEEP....... BEEP..............BEEP........BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

"Oh, sweetheart. You can't die yet. You have so much to live for. A future. Your brothers. Your future children. There are so many things my darling." A boy my age, dressed in a black hoodie and black sweats, says. He has bright blue eyes and a sweet smile. He kind of looks like me and Miles. 

"W-who are you?" I ask him. 

"My name is Milo. I can't say much more about myself, we will meet soon enough. But, you have to live first. Come on darling, breath for me." He says. I sigh with a small frown.