12

A/N~ The next few chapters will have pictures of the Northern Lights, just because I love them. I'm out of added characters, for now, so each chapter until I have a new one will have some sort of pretty scenery I want to share with you guys. Lots of love~ The author.

~Lightly Edited~

*Mila* 

Once Phoenix finishes her story the boys smile at us. We've moved to the living room, where I'm snuggled up to Phoenix's side. 

"One thing." Alessandro states. We all look at him. 

"One of your rules is to not let any boyfriends or girlfriends get in the way of your school work. I expect you to follow it, or I will not let you see each other until you are caught up. Am I understood?" I nod. 

"Words princess." Miles reminds me. 

"Yes, Ally." Phoenix cracks up laughing. 

"Ally? He lets you call him that." I blush and look down, am I stupid to call him that? Will he get mad about it now that she's pointed it out? Will he punish me? 

"Love, I didn't mean it's bad. I just find it funny." Phoenix says, gently lifting my chin to look in her eyes. I see the unspoken words there. They won't hurt you here. I nod, smiling softly. I hear a camera noise from someone's phone and look at Alessio as he curses. 

"I forgot to turn off the sound effects on that... But you two are so cute!" He gushes. Phoenix giggles. 

"Love, can you come with me to the kitchen real quick?" She asks. I look at her nervously and nod. We walk into the kitchen and she gives me a small smile.

"They might be listening to us so use sign." She signs to me. I nod. 

"Do they know about the situation back in your old town?" She asks. 

"Yeah. I told them a few days back." She nods. 

"What about the" She looks to my stomach. "No. They don't know about Fia." I sign. She nods. 

"So avoid the topic of her?" She asks. 

"For now. I don't know how they'll react and I don't want them to hate me. I need to get her here soon though. I miss her. I left her at a friend's house... They said I'd need to pick her up within a month or she's going to an orphanage. I have three weeks to go get her." I reply with a sigh. 

"Tell them soon, I promise you when you tell them how she came to be, they will take her in." I nod to her. 

"Will you help me tell them at dinner?" I ask. She nods.

After our quick conversation, we go back into the living room. We decide to watch the second Harry Potter movie. We all laugh when Miss. Weasley sends a Howler to Ron. 

"I'm going to yell like that the next time one of you heathens takes a car without permission." Luciano says as we sit down to eat. Everyone laughs except for me. Alessandro immediately notices. 

"What's wrong Sorella?" He asks and everyone looks at me. 

"I-I want t-to tell y-you guys s-something." I stutter out.

"What is it?" Luciano asks. 

"It's about Fia," I say softly. Milo sees the love in my eyes for Fia. 

"Is this Fia someone you are cheating on Phoenix with?" He asks. Me, Miles, and Phoenix burst out laughing. 

"What's so funny?" Alessio asks.