18

Outfit above

*Mila*

I wake up slowly to the sound of quiet sobs. I can't move my body, but I can still hear. 

"My love, please wake up. I need you baby. Our kiddo misses you. Everyone else is awake, but you're not. The doctors don't know if you are going to make it. I don't think I can live without you, my dove." I recognize the voice as Phoenix's. My heart swells when she calls Fia ours, not mine. It breaks a little hearing her talk, like she is losing hope, but still trying to hang on.

"Our little princess asks me to sing for her every day. I sing the song I made for you, remember that one?" She asks. Of course, I remember it. I could never forget it. She made that song to lift my spirits. It worked. I recorded her singing it and listened to it every day that I didn't see her. It's what made me want to keep going. It was an unspoken promise of meeting again. 

"Koritsáki, please wake up. I'm begging you." She begins sobbing fully now. I make my fingers twitch, before fluttering my eyes open. 

I look down to see her with her head resting on the bed beside me and her hands holding my shirt. I bring one of my hands up and brush it through her hair. 

"Agápi mou, all is ok." I say softly. I learned Greek when she was with me, that way we could have conversations that Sir would not understand. 

"You're awake!" She cheers, her voice breaking as she jumps up. 

"Yes, love, I am." I smile. She looks at me tentatively, giving the look that says she wants cuddles. I motion for her to join me on the bed. She climbs up gently and lays her head on my chest.

My hand returns to her hair. 

"I thought I was going to lose you. Whoever drugged you guys gave you way too much." She whimpers. 

"How long was I out?" I ask gently. 

"A month. The boys were only out for a day." She clings to me as if I'm not real. 

"I'm awake now, my love. I promise it's alright. I'm ok." I say softly. She nods into my chest as the door opens and Miles and Milo walk in. She looks at them and moves to get up, but I pull her back. 

"It's fine, stay." I whisper, knowing she was only going to leave to give us privacy and she had a fear that if she left I wouldn't wake back up again. 

"Hello, princess." Miles says. 

"Hey angel." Milo says at the same time. 

"Hi." I say softly. They smile and sit in chairs beside the bed. 

"So.. I found something out." Miles grins. That grin would scare almost anyone. He is the best assassin and street fighter/racer in the world. 

"What did you find out, Mi Mi?" I ask. 

"Or dearest brothers are the heads of the Italian mafia..." He trails off looking at me in a bit of concern. I shrug. 

"Yeah it's not that far of a stretch. I mean, body guards, filthy rich, always working, not allowed on the third floor..."

They  all nod as I speak. A small smile forms on my face. 

"How long do you think we should play that we don't know and drop hints?" I ask. They all grin back. 

"Let's do it until it is either really important, or they tell us themselves." Milo says. I nod. As the doorknob begins to turn we all act like we weren't just talking about their mafia. In walks all of my brothers. Alessandro, Luciano, Elijah, and Blade. Fia is also with them. I smile at them when they walk in, well at all of them but Blade. He looks a little hurt but masks it and sits in the corner of the room. 

"Hey bambina." Alessio says. I wave to him. 

All of my brothers sit around my bed as Fia cuddles up to me and Phoenix. We make small talk until I become sleepy. 

"It's alright princess, go ahead and sleep. We will be here when you wake up." I look down to see Phoenix and Fia already asleep. I smile and close my eyes, slowly falling asleep.

A/N~ Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to get it out soon. Love~ Nicole.