7

^^Milo^^

~Edited~

*No major changes, no need to re-read.*

A/N~ I will be making my chapters longer, as I have realized it barely takes two minutes to read each one. 

*Mila*

My eyes open to a bright room and I immediately shut them with a groan. When I open them again, the lights have been dimmed. 

"Welcome back kiddo. You were out for a good three minutes. We were just about to call you as dead." A male doctor says and I give him an apologetic glance. 

"Oh don't be sorry, hun. Would you like me to let your brothers in?" I nod my head as quickly as I can. Which gives me a headache, but it's fine. I'm alive. 

The doctor smiles and leaves the room for a moment before coming back with all my brothers. 

"Mila!" Miles says, the tears from before still running down his cheeks. I sit up in bed a little painfully, before opening my arms to him. He gently puts himself into my embrace and sobs into my chest. All the doctors in the room leave, giving our family some privacy. 

"You were in surgery for three hours and then... I-I heard y-you flatline. I-I thought I'd l-lost you." Miles sobs. 

I rub his back in circles with one hand, holding his head in the other. I play with his hair and after a bit, he calms down some. 

"Mila, I can't lose you. Please... Don't leave me again." He pulls back in order to see my response. 

"I won't. I learned that life isn't life without the ups and downs. I'm willing to try to get better, but I'm going to need help Mymy. I don't want to face anything else on my own. Just like I won't let you face anything else on your own. We are a team. We work together." 

He nods at me and buries himself back into me. I lean back against the now propped-up bed. I continue to play with his hair and soon he's asleep in my arms. 

"Bambina, please don't hurt yourself like that again," Luciano says. I nod at him. Alessio offers me a small smile, which I return. Alessandro stares at me like he is trying to figure me out. I give him a nervous glance. Lastly... Blade looks at me with mixed emotions. 

"I-I'm sorry, little sister." He says in a soft tone and I nod at him. A wave of exhaustion soon hits me and I'm soon asleep with my twin.

~~~

*Alessandro*

As I watch my youngest two siblings laying together asleep, the doctor from before comes in. 

"Who is the legal guardian of Miss. Rossi?" He asks. 

"Me," I say quietly so as to not wake my siblings. Noticing what I'm doing the doctor whispers back.

"Could you please step into the hall with me? I need to talk to you about a few things." I nod and Luciano follows me out. 

"I'm Valentino Hernandez. I would just like to inform you that I had a female nurse change, Miss. Rossi into her hospital gown and she found a few things that we found concerning."

"Such as?" Luciano asks. 

"Well for starters she had a few broken ribs as well as multiple other bones that show signs of being broken and healed several times. More times than a child her age could have for it to just be an accident. She also had some internal bleeding from some other injuries. Her ribs looked to have been broken by a series of kicks to them. She has other cuts on her thighs that seem to be self-inflicted. There were hundreds of them. She also had several other scars on her back, stomach, chest area, lower legs, arms, and even a few on her neck. She is bruised black and blue in several areas... We suspect she has been abused for... I'd say nearly her entire life."