26

*Miles*

Everyone in the room stops to stare at me. 

"Well? Whose idea was it?" They all point to Nikolai. 

"Figures. The dumbest in the room was the one with the dumb idea." I laugh. Nikolai glares at me. But before he can speak, Sir speaks up. 

"Kid, you don't want to do this." He smiles menacingly. 

"What do you mean you old yellow teeth fucker?" I insult him, trying to mask the fear that runs through my veins just looking at him. He glares at me. 

"Watch your tone. What he means is we could easily take you as well." Nathan says.

If I'm being honest, Nathan is the scarier of the two. He's more violent, and he's always strangely calm. When angry people can remain calm and quiet, it freaks me out. I've learned to do the same thing, as it also scares a lot of other people and keeps people from touching my sister. Well, it worked for the most part. If I spoke up at the old house, she would be punished more as a way to punish me. I would have to watch her suffer, and there would be nothing I could do or she would be hurt more.

"You couldn't take us even if we had our hands tied behind our backs." Milo decides to speak. 

"That lady in the back seems like the best target to take," Sir says with a smirk. Milo and I both immediately step in front of Phoenix. If they got her in any way, not only would her brothers kill us, but Mila would make our death very long and painful. She's terrifying when angry. I've only ever seen her that way once and that was when some kid was bullying Phoenix. Mila is very protective of those she loves. 

I give a cruel smile. 

"You guys think you're so good?" I ask. Sir smiles back and nods. 

"You're a bunch of kids who came alone. You act like you actually scare us." Right after he says that, the other three teams barge into the room and we have everyone in the room surrounded with nobody to come help them. I decide to get things over with and quickly kill everyone in the room but Nikolai, Sir, and Nathan. I motion for the guards to grab those three and take them back to our own base. After they are out of the room, Phoenix rushes to Mila. 

I check her over before leaving her with Phoenix, as I know she will take good care of her. I walk over to Blade and keep a calm face. 

"How was your vacation?" I ask. He tenses. 

"I would never have let this happen if I knew just what was going to be done to her. You can kick my ass later. She has a son. Fio, he's in one of the cells. Go get him. We can't leave him here." Blade says worriedly. 

"Fio? Fia's twin brother? He's alive?" I ask. Blade nods.

Last I heard about Fio, Sir said he was killed for being a brat. Mila never really cried about it. I assumed she buried it all down. Is it possible that she knew he was alive and just wasn't telling me? I'll have to ask her about it later. I untie Blade and leave the room to find little Fio. I find a cell with a little boy who looks just like Fia, in a boyish way. 

"Fio? Il mio piccolo principe?" I ask. He looks up at me with wide eyes. 

"You look like mommy. Who are you?" He asks. 

"I'm her twin. We need to-"

I'm cut off by one of the guards. 

"BOMB! WE NEED TO GO!"