Part 2

Summer's PoV
I woke up quite early. It's still 5:30 am. Bradley looks so fine even when he'a asleep, damn.
I pecked him on the cheek and decided to go down and make breakfast. God, i hope he doesn't know that i kissed him while he's asleep because i know he won't stop teasing me for it.

I made chocolate pancake for breakfast and a cup of coffee for Bradley. When i finished cooking, he's not awake yet so i brought the food to him. I put them om the bedside table, so that when he woke up he'll see them. I'm not that hungry yet so i took a shower, i wanted to go jogging but my lazy ass decided not to.

"Shit, i forgot my towel. Is he awake already?"

I peeked outside and i see him sitting on the bed eating breakfast.

"Damn. What a bad habit, always forgetting the most important thing." I said in mind.

"What is it Angie? anything wrong with the shower? or you forgot your towel again?"

"It's the towel. Could you please get me my towel? It's hanged outside on the balcony."

He grabbed my towel and handed it to me while smirking at me.

"What? you're not seeing anything, just go back to your breakfast dummy."

"You're dummy, always forgetting your towel." He laughed.

Rooster's PoV
I woke up to Angie's voice humming in the shower. I looked to the side and see that she already made me breakfast, what a sweet girl.

I can see her towel hanging on the balcony outside, same old Angie.

After she finished shower, she ate breakfast with me on bed. I like how she smells, she smells like sweet berries.

"Got anything to do today? Wanna go out?" I asked her.

"Hmmm. I just wanna lay in bed all day, enjoying our last lazy days before we go to the academy. But if you want to do anything, i'll follow you around."

"Maybe we could stay home today."

My phone suddenly rang. It's my ex, the one that cheated on me.

"Your ex huh? why is she still trying to reach you? that bitch. Hand me the phone."

"Here, say anything you got in mind. I'm curious."

"What do you want? he's not available to you. Just leave him alone you bitch. You cheated on him, so you better stay away or i'll send tomahawk missiles to blow your cheater ass." She said and then hanging up.

"Woaah, chill girl. But i like hearing you ranting like that. Quite cute, my Angie who's always so sweet apparently can be so sassy and mean at the same time."

She just laughed at what I said. Damn i love this girl.

———————————————————————————
Skip to the day they went to the naval academy.
———————————————————————————

Rooster's PoV
Today's the day. We both always want to be the naval aviators and we both wish to be sent to the top gun later after we graduate the academy. It's said that they only send the best of the best to top gun.

We just arrived at the base, we already see some people that'll be studying with us. There's a girl that they call Pheonix, a guy that kinda looks like an ass called Hangman, and some other guys.

Hangman approached Angie and were eyeing her head to toe. I don't like him already.
"Hey there pretty one. What's your name? what's your callsign? Is it winter? cause you look so cold on the outside."