Part 12

Everything in this chapter is fully made up and fictional.
———————————————————————

Summer's PoV
When we arrive at the base, i was so shocked to see someone that i'd never thought i'd see in a place like this. It was Bradley's ex girlfriend that dumped him over some random guy. What is she doing here? how did she even get here?
I turned my head over to Rooster and i can see that he has full attention on her. It kinda broke my heart.

"Welcome to top gun you two. So sorry to make you both come early. There's a secret mission, it's not hard but nobody should hear about this. Not even your classmates or bestfriend. This is highly classified." Cyclone said to us both.
"This is Prince Nikolai of Denmark. He'll be needing special training from you both, the king and queen of Denmark specially pick you both to train him for 1 week. No questions allowed about why he's here. All you need to do is just train him to fly F-18. He already know how to fly so it won't be hard." Cyclone continued.

He's handsome and he's around my age i guess. But why train with the US? i guess i should left that question of mine hanging.

"Any questions?" Cyclone asked

"Sorry, Sir. My question is nothing mission related, why is she here?" i pointed at Bella.

"Oh, she's my niece. She's just visiting because she live with me on the island for the year. She won't be a bother."

We both dismissed. Cyclone said that training can start tomorrow and that our friends won't be here until we finish this secret mission.

Bella walk straight to Rooster and hugged him. I can see that Rooster seem to like it because he didn't pull back. What an ass.

"Bradley, i miss you so much. Seeing you brings back memories of us together back then."

Bradley was too stunned to speak. I just leave him behind, i can't stand seeing this.

As i walk away, prince Nikolai came after me.
"Hey, sorry to bother you. I just want to know my instructor. You're Summer?" He asked.

What should i call him?

"Hey, prince nikolai. Yes my callsign's summer, my real name is Angie. You can call me whichever you like more."

"Please, call me niko. Nice to finally see you in person Angie. You look far more prettier in person."

"Thanks, Niko."

"Wanna go somewhere? we can get to know each other."

"Sure, but maybe not right now. I need to unpack. How about tonight?"

"Tonight's great. I'll pick you up. Can i have your number?"

I gave him my number and my address, the address that i share with rooster.