Part 24

Rooster's PoV

I can't believe i'm getting married today. Don't take it the wrong way, i'm so happy that i ended up marrying my best friend and the love of my life. Looking back, i always knew i wanted Summer to be my wife but i never thought that we will actually get married.
Summer and i take a look at our wedding venue yesterday, to make sure everything is ready for our big day and i can say that she's satisfied with the decors and everything.
She even shed a tear when i gave her the shoes the other day, happy tears of course. I will never make her sad again. I don't want to lose her.
We both get ready in different place, because people said that it's bad luck for me to see her in her wedding dress before the ceremony. But i'm dying to see her, i bet she looks gorgeous in her dress.
I wrote my wedding vows last night, and i'm so nervous.
I'm getting ready at Mav's because Summer took our house to get ready and everything.
Our dog will be the ring bearer, because we love our dog so much and he's one of the most important part to the both of us.
It's only a couple hours before the wedding and i'm almost ready. I wonder what she's doing right now?

Summer's PoV

I'm almost ready, my friends helped me with my makeup and hairdo. I want it to be simple and nothing much.

Looking at the shoes Rooster got me made so happy

Looking at the shoes Rooster got me made so happy. I can't believe he knew how much i wanted that shoes to be my wedding shoes. He's the best.
And the wedding decorations are wonderful, he's so amazing for doing everything and all of them ended to be so perfect.
I love guys who knows what to do and how to manage things.
I can't believe i'm marrying my best friend, the guy who's been with me nearly my whole life.
I'm gonna head to the wedding venue in an hour or so. God, i'm nervous.

"You ready, babe?" Phoenix asked.
"As ready as i'll ever be." I replied
"Okay, let's go. We don't want to be late on your wedding day. I'm so happy for you, Angie." She said tearing up.
"Oh please don't cry, you're gonna make me cry too." I hugged her.
"Okay enough of that, we gotta go get you married to that one handsome man of yours." She joked.

We both went inside the car and the drivers take us and the others to the beach.

————Skip to wedding time————

I'm standing near the aisle, waiting for the time to actually walk down the aisle with my dad holding my hand. My heart never beats this fast.
My dog already waited at the altar with the priest and of course Rooster is there too. God, he looks so perfect.