Part 6

Summer's PoV
I woke up with a headache, and Bradley's not in bed anymore. I sat for a couple minutes before going to the kitchen and see shirtless Bradley making breakfast.

I stand in a distance looking at Rooster's back. I heard him last night, saying about his feelings for me. What kind of feeling? I decided to just shake it off.

"Good morning roos. What are you making? smells like bacon"

"Oh you're up. I'm making bacon and egg for breakfast. My fridge's empty, will you come to the grocery store with me after practice?"

"I like bacon and eggs. Sure, but buy me ice cream?"

"Anything for you princess."

He handed me my breakfast and we eat together.

"Your eyes look better than i thought it would be. It's not swollen at all."

"My eyes are just strange, no matter how much i cry, they never get swollen. That's a good thing i guess."

"Yeah that's good, hangman wouldn't get his ass proud for making you cry."

"Ugh i don't want to see him."

"Today will be good, i promise." He reassured me.

After we both finish breakfast, Bradley took a bath in his bathroom and i use the guest bathroom. We both get ready, and then we go to the base for flight practice today.

When we arrive, pheonix is already there. She ran to me when she saw me walking in.

"You broke up with hangman? what happened? I just saw him being all lovey dovey with Sarah. You okay? where have you been last night? i was knocking at your door."

"Whoaa, down girl." i laughed at how she asked me.
"Yes i broke up with him, i went to his place last night to bring him soup but instead, i found him with sarah. And yes i'm okay, i stayed at rooster last night." I answered.

"I'm gonna kill both of them." She looked at them with anger.

"If looks could kill i guess they'd be dead by now."

As we talk, cyclone and my dad walk in.

"Attentions on deck."

We all stand up.

Cyclone started," Good morning, aviators. Sit down. Today you'll practice your basic flying maneuvers. Maverick will be your opponent. And you'll be divided into team of two aircraft. 1 solo and i foxtrot team."

"You can choose your own partner. Hondo here will start the timer right after we're airborne. The team that got shot with the shortest time, lose, and the losing team has to do 250 push ups and should pay for tonights first round at the bar. Do we get a deal?" Dad said.

Hmmm, interesting.

The class said deal in unison.

In my team, I fly solo and my foxtrot is Pheonix and Bob. Rooster's team is Fanboy and Payback.
As i expected, Sarah is in hangman's team. I really hope they lose.

Rooster came to me and said, "You can do this. You're the best of us. Lets not let hangman get away from this."

"I won't. Good luck roos!"

Rooster go first while me and the others wait and listening to them from the radio. He's good. It's been 15 minutes and they're still not dead yet.

"Where's Mav? You see him guys?" I hear rooster said from the radio.

"Been with you all the time. Gotcha. Executed. 17'56" good one guys." Mav said to rooster's team.

I'm next.