Part 11

Summer's PoV

(2 days after the party)

"Rooster! come quick" i yelled at rooster who was at the kitchen making sandwich.

"What is it? everything okay babe?" He ran quickly.

"I just got the invite from top gun! They told me to be at the north island next week to start training." I shrieked.

"Woww! congrats babe. I always know that you'll get the invite sooner or later." He said while cupping my cheeks. "You're the best" his face come closer and kissed me.

"Thankyou! Did you get your invite already?" I asked him.

"Not ye.." as he was about to speak, his phone rang.

"You better pick up quickly, that could be the invite we've been waiting for"

He pick up and speak outside. After a while he came back with a sad face. Oh no. He slowly walked back in and sat on the bed.

"What is it? that's not them? I'm sure you'll get the inv.." He kissed my lips

"I got the invite. I was just messing with you. Your face looks so cute when you worried." He laughed while cupping my cheeks.

I sighed with relief, "how dare you Bradshaw."

I pouted jokingly and jumped on top of him and tickle him. I really love how ticklish he is.

"Okay okay i'm sorry, please let me go." He laughed

I stopped eventually and give him a kiss.

"I'm glad that we're both in. I can't imagine being away from you for that long. I love my baby bradshaw too much to leave without him."

"I love you too. I guess we start packing now? We're leaving in a week. I'm gonna miss this place."

"Yeah me too. But i'm looking forward to go to north island. I wanna see penny and also my dad. I'm happy that they're together, so that he won't be one lonely old man." I joked.

"I wonder if the others are in too. Have you got any calls from them? or maybe text?"

"Umm, i haven't last time i checked. I can't wait to see who will be our new classmates. But i don't really like meeting new people, you know i'm not so social."

"That's okay, just be yourself. You made a lot of friends  already, i'm sure people will like you. You're naturally like-able."

"You're the best." I hugged him. He always know the right words to say.

We spent the rest of the day packing and tidying up the place. We gathered the things that we won't be needing and decided to donate it somewhere. This place is gonna be empty for a while so maybe we should keep less things inside.

—————————————————————————
Skip to the day they left for topgun
—————————————————————————

Summer's PoV

"Okay, ready babe?" Rooster asked

"As ready as i'll ever be." I replied excitedly. I looked back at our house, "goodbye dear house, thankyou for keeping us safe this whole time. See you another time."

"It's kinda funny how you always say goodbye and thankyou to your room, your house. But it's cute."

"No matter the house listen or not, i'm just thankful for them."

"You're such a softie, but i like that about you. We'll be back here for holidays, or maybe after we finish there."

We get inside the car that the navy sent for us. Here's to the new life ahead.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the airport. Our car drive right to our plane that has been waiting. We both grabbed our stuff and handed it to the person in charge of baggage. We walked to the plane and went in. Inside i can only see my dad.

"Where's the others? shouldn't we all go together?" I asked my dad

"They'll be sent on different planes. Maybe 2 days from now. Cyclone wanted to talk to you both first, he said it's urgent."

"Is anything wrong?" Rooster asked.

"That's not my part to tell, but i can say that's quite right."

So sorry for not updating in a while, i've been busy. Thank you so much for understanding❤️ I'll update more tomorrow. Have a nice day y'all