Part 23

So sorry for not updating in so long. I was busy with my final project and now i've finished them all and finally got my bachelor degree🫶🏻.
——————————————————————————

Rooster's PoV
I just woke up with Summer by my side. She's still sleeping peacefully. I can't believe that we're gonna get married in two weeks. Everything is already prepared, we planned a small intimate wedding. We only invite our family and closest friends. All our top gun friends will be there, we chose the date when everyone is available.
Summer was supposed to go out with Phoenix for dress hunting today, i really want to come but she told me not to and she also said that it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her wedding dress before the wedding day.
"Babe, wake up," i said slowly while stroking her black hair.
"5 more minutes please. I want to be with you a little longer," she said while scooting closer to me.
I hugged her and kiss her forehead gently.
"Aren't you excited for dress hunting today? You've been talking about this day since weeks ago." I asked her.
"Yes of course i'm excited, i'm gonna be married to this one amazing guy." She said while kissing me.
She got off the bed right after the kiss and walk to the bathroom.
I lay back reminiscing the days when we were both still very young. We did everything together. Girls used to hate her back then at first year of junior high school. They bullied her and told her that she was ugly because her hair isn't blonde and because of her glasses and braces. I told her not to care about what they said and i stayed by her side whenever i could. Once i scolded those silly girls and tell them to stop bullying Summer and said that they're just jealous of how pretty she is and to remember that one day she'll be much prettier than all of them. They bullied her less after that. And i was right, Summer turned very pretty just before prom, she got Lasik surgery and took of her braces. All of them were surprised and in awe of how pretty she turned out. She also got a lot more confident after all that. Little did she know, i've always loved her no matter how she is. We were unseparated during high school, everyone think that we were a couple.
I wanted to tell her my feelings but i'm not even certain about my own feelings. But i'm glad that she's finally mine now and soon she'll be my wife.

"Kay, i'm ready babe. I'm gonna head to the store and meet Phoenix there. You got any plans for today?'" She asked me.

"Pick any dress you like, don't bother looking at the price tag. I want you to have your dream wedding dress. Okay? And i got no plans today, maybe i'll just stay home or go to Mav's. He asked for help with something yesterday but i was busy."

"Okay okay, thank you so much babe. I'm going now, byee love you." She kissed me and walk away.

Oh how i love her.

I guess i'll just lay in bed a little while longer with the company of our golden retriever who love cuddles so much. I'm glad that both of us are dog person.

Summer's PoV

I've always had my dream wedding dress in mind. I wanted one with long tail and has ribbon on the dress, i really like ribbons.
I parked my car near the store and decided to give her a call. She picked up after 2 rings
"Hey Summer. I'm in front of the store and i can see your car. I'll be waiting inside, kay?"
"Woah slow down," i laughed at how she speaks so fast.
"Sorry, i'm just too excited to go dress hunting." She squealed.
"I'll be right there. See you." I hung up.

I grab my purse and walk out of the car. To the store i go.
As i walk, i can't stop thinking about my dress and how i wanted it. I walked into the store and see Phoenix looking around the store. She turned her head over and greeted me with the biggest smile.
"Walk faster miss bride, you have so many dress to try on." She slightly yelled at me with a lot of excitement.