Part 14

Summer's PoV

"That's it for today. You did great, nikolai." I said to him.

Rooster looked at me and whispered, "See you at home babe. Don't talk too long, i'm gonna miss you too much."

I laughed at what he said and nodded.

"Nikolai, can i talk to you?"

"You already did." He laughed

"Umm, i can see that you're looking at me this whole day and i'm not comfortable with that."

"I'm sorry, i can't handle not to look at you."

"And that. Please stop trying to flirt with me. I admit that you're so attractive, but i have a boyfriend, whom i love so much. You deserve someone who love you as much as you're willing to love them. You're a great guy."

"Wow, i'm always amazed at how you use your words. Thankyou for telling me what you want, and i'm sorry."

"That's okay, we can still be friends."

"I'd love to. Can i give you one friendly hug?"

"Sure."

We both hugged and said goodbye to each other. "See you tomorrow, prince Nikolai."

"See you tomorrow, liutenant Mitchell. One more thing, i'll always be here for you whenever you feel like you need a friend."

"Thank you, appreciate that."

We both walked away and go our own separate ways. I ride slowly on my vespa, enjoying the wind. I'm glad that me and rooster are okay now. 
We've been dating for a while now, and we've only fought maybe 2 or 3 times, nothing big. We also haven't had sex, i never had sex before and i kinda want to wait till marriage. Rooster also never forced me into anything and that's another thing that i love from him.

When i'm home, i walked in into a very great smell of food.

"I smell something good. My handsome boyfriend is cooking. What are you making babe?"

"I made steak for dinner. Mav stopped by a few minutes ago and he gave us a bottle of wine and then i thought what would be a good pair for wine, and steak came to my mind. So, we're having a candle light dinner tonight at our backyard. Go take a shower, i already showered."

"What did i do to deserve such a perfect boyfriend." I said and giving him a kiss.

I took a quick shower and decided to wear a pretty floral dress.

(This is how i imagined the dress, but feel free to think of other outfit that you like

(This is how i imagined the dress, but feel free to think of other outfit that you like.)

I brushed my hair and put on some lip tint so that i won't look so pale. I walked downstairs and see that Rooster is already waiting, wearing a white shirt and dark blue shorts.

"Our outfit kinda matched." I said.

"What can i say, we are made for each other anyway. Shall we, my lady?" He asked whilst offering me his hand which i happily accept.

We both walked to our backyard. He decorated the table with flowers and candles, he also put up lights on the tree.

I gasped and said, "when did you get the time to prepare all this? you don't have to."

"Mav helped me, i told him everything and i kinda feel bad for making you sad. I called him and he offered me to help prepare this for you. I'm sorry for what i did that hurt you feeling."

"Ooh rooster, you really don't have to do all this to apology. I already forgave you." I hugged him tight and said, "I may not be able to tell you this every day but i just want you to know that you mean the world to me. The day you stepped into my life as a silly boy, you already changed my life into something so beautiful, fun and meaningful."

He looked at me and he kinda looked like he's about to cry.

He kneeled down on one knee, opened a box of ring and said, "I may not be the first man in your life but i want to be the last man that you loved and i may not be the first man who made you feel loved but i want to be the only one to make you feel loved to the core, every single day. I know we've only been dating for a while but i've known you my whole life and i love my life with you in it. There was before you, and there is during you, and i really hope that there won't be an after you. Angie Bernadette Mitchell, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

I cried at what he said and said, "Yes, rooster. I do."

He put the ring on my finger, he stood up and we both kissed passionately.

This is the best proposal ever, just the two of us, nothing too much.

We both stand up looking at each other.

"Shall we eat now, my fiancé?"

"I'll take a while for me to get used to that. But i like how it sounds."

We both eat our dinner while talking about our past life. I didn't realize that this guy whose gonna be my husband has been in my life ever since i was born. This is the real definition of i married my bestfriend.

"Roos, i wanted to know what did my father said when you asked for his permission to marry me."

"He said that you would ask me that, and he told me to tell you to ask him yourself and that he got something to say to you too."

"Ugh he know me so well. I guess i'll go to his place tomorrow after training."

"I'll take you there."

"I love you, thankyou for everything."

"Anything for my future wife."