Part 5

Summer's PoV
"Roos, my head's spinning, and my heart hurts. Have you ever felt like your heart hurts and it makes you want to puke? That's literally how i feel right now. I was so dumb for not trusting you, and for not trusting my own gut. Trusting that hangman's gonna change is only too good to be true."

"You're not dumb. He's dumb for doing that to you. You're perfect. No one should do that to you. Wanna go sit at the beach? Salty air might help."

"Yes, take me anywhere away from here. Thankyou, roost. You're always so kind, so loving."

"Hey, you know that i'll be here for you till the end of time."

The ride to the beach with rooster feels so peaceful. Knowing that he's next to me always give me that sense of peace.

When we arrive at the beach, rooster opened the car door for me. I wanted to walk by myself but my leg seems to resist and my head is still spinning from the hit.

"I'll carry you, jump on my back, little baby." He smiled at me teasingly.

"I'm glad  because i'm so little next to you so that i can ask you to carry me anytime." I said while laughing.

We walked in silence, i rested my head on his back. I always like how rooster smells. Kinda reminds me of dad.

When we're at the perfect spot to sit, he put me down gently and then sit next to me.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he put his arm on my back. I started crying out of nowhere. I never realize that i like hangman to actually cry over him.

Rooster look at me and kissed my forehead. 

"Roos, could you sing to me? Your voice kinda soothes me. Any song."

——————————————————————————
I suggest you play the song Hold My Hand by Lady Gaga while reading this.
——————————————————————————

"Hold my hand, everything will be okay
I heard from the heavens that cloud have been grey
Pull me close, wrap me in your aching arms
I see that you're hurtin', why'd you take so long
To tell me you need me? I see that you're bleeding
You don't need to show me again
But if you decide to, I'll ride in this life with you
I won't let go 'til the end
So cry tonight
But don't you let go of my hand
You can cry every last tear
I won't leave 'til I understand
Promise me, just hold my hand"

I started crying even more. I'm so lucky to have someone like rooster with me.

He stopped singing and said, "it's okay, this too shall pass. I'm here for you. Just cry and let it go."

He hugged me and i cry into his hug.

After i feel better, i said to him, "Rooster, thankyou for everything

After i feel better, i said to him, "Rooster, thankyou for everything. I'm so grateful for you."

"Anything for you, literally."

I closed my eyes and breath the warm ocean breeze.

"Wanna stay at mine tonight?" Rooster asked.

"That's a good idea. I'd love to, but i need to take some stuff from my room, my uniform and etc."

"Sure. You good? wanna go now? You need rest."

"Okay, but carry me again?" I said while giving him puppy eyes.

"Of course my cute baby."

We ride in silence. When we arrive, i asked rooster to wait at the car because i'm only gonna take some stuff.

I grab my uniform for tomorrow, some undies, my skincare and my aviator sunnies.

"Kay, lets go."

The ride to his house is quite short since it's not that far. When we arrive he grabbed my bag and opened my door.

"You wanna walk or should i carry you?"

"I can manage this time. But thank you"

"You wanna sleep with me or at the guest room?"

"With you, please. Is that okay?"

"Of course that's okay."

I walked to his room and went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit and change into my pajamas. When i went outside, rooster isn't wearing a tshirt. I stared at him for quite a while. It's been kinda long since the last time i saw him shirtless. Damn those abs.

"Like what you see?" He smirked.

"Don't get too happy. I'm just shocked, thats all." I sticked my tongue out at him.

I lay in bed and he lay beside me. I quickly snuggled to him and close my eyes.

"Good night, Summer. Sweet dream" I hear him say and kissed my forehead.

Rooster's PoV
I can feel that Angie's drifting off to sleep. I really can't stand seeing her sad, crying, especially over a jerk like hangman. I should've stopped her from dating hangman.
Should i tell maverick? but i guess she wouldn't like it if i tell her father.
I stroke her hair slowly not trying to wake her up.

"If only you knew i feel about you, Angie."

She cried a lot today, i'm pretty sure that her eyes are gonna be swollen tomorrow. I swear if i see that jerk i'll kill him. If only killing bad guys are legal.
I got a better idea, why kill him when i can make him suffer.

I got up slowly, i wanted to call maverick. I walked to the porch outside my bedroom.
After a few rang he finally picked up.
"Hey mav, i'm sorry that i called so late. You know that hangman dated Angie?"

"Yeah i've heard. But why 'dated' aren't they still together?"

"We just found out that he cheated on her. He slept with another girl from the class, Sarah."

"I never like the idea of Angie dating hangman, but i can't control her too much or she'll hate me. I know why you're calling, don't worry. I'll give him hell tomorrow at training."

"Thankyou, mav."

"No, i'm the one who should be thanking you. You've been taking good care of her when i'm not around."

"Oh one more. Don't make it too obvious that you know, i don't want summer to know that i told you this."

"Sure."

And then he hung up. I'm kinda curious what will mav do to hangman tomorrow. But i'll surely enjoy it.