Seriously

I feel the sunlight streaming through the small crack in the curtain in my room, it feels warm against my skin, as I think it must be later in the day, I stretch my arms up and my muscles feel a bit tense, but not too much after a show and a night of clubbing and not to forget the trip to the hospital.

I move my head from side to side  slowly waiting for the wincing pain from the previous night to return but only a slight headache still lingers.
I slowly sit up and swing my legs over the side of the bed placing a bit of weight on my legs hoping to not to experience any dizziness, and there isn't.

I move through the door to see Mark and Oli sitting together in a full discussion.

" Lou, how are you feeling mate?". Mark said standing up and moving over to my side.
" Yeah  yeah , good, but I would kill for a smoke and a cuppa"I say walking into the kitchen to find a pot of my favorite Yorkshire tea ready to go and I see my packet of smokes sitting on the table, armed with both I make my way to the Veranda taking a seat and looking over the view.

I take my first drag of the smoke and I feel my body release as a rush of nicotine hits my brain, and all is right in this moment.
I am so glad no one has followed me out yet , they know I need this time first thing in the morning without  interruptions to sort myself out for the day ahead.
I move back into the main room and discover it full of people, I see Oli, Mark, and Matt my other manager and a few other people standing around.

" What the fuck is going on? "I ask as they all stop their conversation.

" Lou come have a seat" Matt said.

.
" No tell me what is going on?"

"Have a seat and I will" Marks joins in.

I look around the room and see two men leaning on the wall in the  back corner of the room, they look similar but not the same, one had Long curly hair falling onto his shoulders and the other one has short hair, but it is their eyes that I am drawn to , they are the deepest green I have ever seen and I feel myself getting lost in them, curious to know who these two men are.
I hear my name being called and I feel a blush creeping up my checks as I turn back.

" Now will someone please tell me what the fuck going on?".

" Sit down Lou and we will".

" I don't want to fucking sit down, just tell me" I say getting frustrated as I start pacing across the room.

" Lou, we have received a threat on your life" Mark said.

I hear the words hit my ears, and I turn to Mark.

" So that's nothing new we deal with this all the time, every time I am in an article or in the media it's always the same".

" Lou this is different; we have to take this one seriously".

" Why, why is this different?".

" Because we have reason to believe that the two injuries you received last night were from the person who has been sending us the threats" I hear Mark say.

" We have dealt with this shit heaps of time".

" Lou, we have never had a threat like this before, you have never been injured this way, we are at the point of canceling the rest of the tour".

" No fucking way, you can't cancel the tour, what about the fans, no, no way you are going do that, this is fucking bullshit, I will not do that to my fans, no matter what".

Looks were shared between everyone in the room.

" We thought that would be your reaction" Matt said.